Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Are you on ps4 eamonn? the menu in the xb1 beta has a ping / connection counter - I was getting a solid enough 26ms, thats very good, its on a level with titanfall which was using the microsoft dedicated servers.

Yeah I was playing on PS4 but it was when the beta was made available to everyone so the connection was nearly impossible to play on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Gave it a fair old shake over the weekend, and whilst I'm still not 100% on board with it, its not as bad as I initally griped about. Theres still something 'off' about the movement though, its like a kind of stickiness, its hard to describe it, maybe more time might get me better used to it, but I still think I'll be giving it a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I've given it a good go Yesterday/Today and it's definitely growing on me

Just in case theres anyone in here who hasnt seen it, Supervalu are selling BO3 for next gen consoles for €49. bound to be very limited supply though.

I'm on the fence but at that price I reckon I'll pick it up as you'd get your money back on a trade no problem.

Just in case theres anyone in here who hasnt seen it, Supervalu are selling BO3 for next gen consoles for €49. bound to be very limited supply though.

I'm on the fence but at that price I reckon I'll pick it up as you'd get your money back on a trade no problem.

• Advertisement

If the beta was a good representation of the final game then I'd recommend everyone getting this

After serving up the dog **** that was Ghosts & AW, they have toned down the futuristic stuff to a tolerable level in this one and the hit detection is tight also

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

x43r0 wrote: »
    If the beta was a good representation of the final game then I'd recommend everyone getting this

After serving up the dog **** that was Ghosts & AW, they have toned down the futuristic stuff to a tolerable level in this one and the hit detection is tight also

0adbef1c6b96ae693290fc6e63b5affe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Treyarch games have dodgy hit detection. X did you get the game?

Makaveli wrote: »
    Treyarch games have dodgy hit detection. X did you get the game?

Yeah but haven't had the chance to play it today. Will be grinding tomorrow and sunday though.

Have you gotten it?

Waiting for parcelmotel to deliver it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

MW3 the good auld days anyone still play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

MW3 the good auld days anyone still play?

Yep. I usually jump on when i feel like breaking gta. Or when im home for work for an hour or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Flash_Ah_Ahhh

Hey folk, if anyone would like to play BO3 then add my gamertag, it's... LazyFingers7

• Registered Users Posts: 18,981 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Apologies X - my headphones are put away as I never used them on the Xbox One :(

everlast75 wrote: »
    Apologies X - my headphones are put away as I never used them on the Xbox One :(

No worries - I was just glad to see someone online

Now that I'm done with Fallout for a while I'll prob be on this more if anyone fancies a few games - I know LazyFingers plays a bit too

Are the connections still dog sh*t or have they improved? One of the reasons I stopped playing along with solo play in this game being aids. Also, it's impossible to get an open NAT on UPC it would seem.

Are the connections still dog sh*t or have they improved? One of the reasons I stopped playing along with solo play in this game being aids. Also, it's impossible to get an open NAT on UPC it would seem.

Connection is grand for me 98% of the time - Yesterday I had a handful of times where I lost gunfights because of lag. No mad jumping around or anything like that

I'm constantly on Moderate NAT myself but I haven't tried to open it it yet mainly because it hasn't annoyed me enough

I do think this is a pretty decent game though. I don't really mind playing solo which is something I could never say for previous CODs - It's a shame there aren't more of us on more often though because I'd say it is way better with a party

If they make MW3 backwards compatible I'll be forever online !!!

Amen to that

Hey folk, if anyone would like to play BO3 then add my gamertag, it's... LazyFingers7
    everlast75 wrote: »
    No worries - I was just glad to see someone online

Now that I'm done with Fallout for a while I'll prob be on this more if anyone fancies a few games - I know LazyFingers plays a bit too
    Amen to that

any interest in deciding on a night where we can all try and get a party going?

havent played any dom in BLOPS3 and have all but stopped playing solo. Its a pity too as it actually turned out to be a decent game.

• Advertisement

any interest in deciding on a night where we can all try and get a party going?

havent played any dom in BLOPS3 and have all but stopped playing solo. Its a pity too as it actually turned out to be a decent game.

Yeah I'd be well up for that - I can usually play weeknights bar Wednesday. Also on at the weekend playing different stuff but will jump over to Blops if invited

I never picked up blops 3 although I have heard goof things, worth the investment?

I never picked up blops 3 although I have heard goof things, worth the investment?

Yeah I would say so

It will seem very uncomfortable at first but you get used to the gameplay after a while and it's decent

Manad has a copy he got off me dave, he might lend you it to see if you like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,981 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Manad has a copy he got off me dave, he might lend you it to see if you like it?

Check the bargain alerts thread. 20 stg delivered from Engerland.. hardened copies too

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Ill-Be-Back-Terminator.gif

Cheers stone, I'll harass him into giving me a lend for a weekend

I'll be around this evening if anyone fancies a game

Double XP AND Double Weapon XP on now until Tuesday

• Advertisement

Double XP AND Double Weapon XP on now until Tuesday

Missus has ordered me blops 3 for the birthday, will hopefully arrive Monday!

Advertisement