Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you do if you found out you had 2 weeks to live?

• 21-02-2013 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭

Gotta admit Id probably break down for a day or two, then go do all the stuff ive never had the inclination to do previously, like skydiving or learn how to swim. Spend time with the family and herself too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Gotta admit Id probably break down for a day or two, then go do all the stuff ive never had the inclination to do previously, like skydiving or learn how to swim. Spend time with the family and herself too.

Wouldn't what you would do depend on your capabilities and strength due to whatever it is that's only leaving you with 2weeks to live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Coke and hookers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

More time to read AH...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Natalie Portman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

probably go around kicking people in the face and smoking rolled up 50 euro notes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

why would you bother learning how to swim?
    you could drown on your first day, and ruin the plans for the rest of the fortnight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

See if I could **** enough to fill a milk carton then seal it and leave it back in the shop fridge!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Stop time itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭IrishExpat

Organise or leave instructions for a secular funeral and cremation. Don't want a priest within 100 feet of remains.
    Quickly draw up a will and designate who gets what, plus select a charity for a small portion of my remaining finances.
    Write a long admission letter and send it to the local paper to open on my death.

Czech cocaine and colombian hookers for the last week and a half. Or was that the other way round?

Obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I'm not sure of the details, but I hope narcotics, fast cars and high-calibre weapons are involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭7 7 12

I would like, kill a load of people who annoy me

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

After crying for 13 days I'd make sure I had a donor card signed and that anything worth salvaging could be used for others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Kick the people i hated in the face and probably ride all around me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs,sex and drugs.

Did i mention loads of sex and drugs :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

Go to my college and tell certain lecturer he's a fucking bollocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I'd say great, because as it is I have no guarantee that I'll be alive tomorrow. Two weeks is two weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Cancel the Milk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I'd say great, because as it is I have no guarantee that I'll be alive tomorrow. Two weeks is two weeks.
    Intelligent as you think you may sound that logic is stupid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Go to my college and tell certain lecturer he's a fucking bollocks
    And he probably thinks the same of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

travel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I'd do my homework, wash the dishes, iron my socks and make sure to get an early night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

crack, meth, heroin.... i dunno.

probably get on a plane to thailand, see what happens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Win the Lotto and do some sex on Laura Whitmore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Bury a locked safe in my back garden, encased in concerete mmmhhuuhhhhaaaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

tunedout wrote: »
    Intelligent as you think you may sound that logic is stupid.

Substitute two years or twenty years for two weeks and you will see that there is nothing wrong with the logic. Nobody is guaranteed any length of time to live so the question as it stands is stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

Go to a certain pupil I teach and kick him in the bollocks...can't stand him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Win the Lotto and do some sex on Laura Whitmore.

Who would you be having sex with?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭mccarthy37

Put the clock back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I'd make sure that f**king safe gets opened before I die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Ride all the fat white women

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Straight to the hospital to get the lower ribs out to actually see what its like to suck your own cock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

I'd die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ride all the fat white women

Reckon you've been reincarnated a few times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

On the beer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

I wouldn't tell anyone for starters-I'd keep things looking as normal as possible while blowing what savings I have on flights to Amsterdam and the sun.
    Yeah selfish I know but I don't want people fawning all over me with sympathy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

I'd start cooking crystal meth and make people call me Heisenberg :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

Get my family and friends to spend 2 weeks with me eating at my favourite restaurants, partying, talking, catching up, eating, drinking, watching a few of my favourite films. Sounds like a great 2 weeks... I can hardly wait!

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Straight to the hospital to get the lower ribs out to actually see what its like to suck your own cock
    enjoy them two weeks recuperating...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

Blame someone.

• Advertisement

fúckit, i might try a bit of the oul cannibalism, just for the laugh, like

• Site Banned Posts: 253 ✭✭theidiots

I would probably take LSD a few times, meant to be the best thing you can do in your life. Hire a few hookers, hang out with friends and only say goodbye to everyone on the last day. Threads like this depress me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Bury an empty safe in concrete outside in my shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Luxie

frag420 wrote: »
    See if I could **** enough to fill a milk carton then seal it and leave it back in the shop fridge!!

Or in a safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Rastadoyle

get laid as much as possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Day 1 - scream hysterically for the first half of the day. Make arrangements with solicitor in the second half, and say goodbye to family.

Day 2 -14 Drink and ride the pain away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

I would kidnap Bertia And Cowen. Drive them round the country in the back of a webcammed hiace and charge Joe Public, 20 quid for a dig, 50 quid for a piss, 200 for a ****e

Dump 'em over the cliffs of Moher on day 13.Hire Dromoland Castle and drink the profits

You Baaasstaaaards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

try to stay alive long enough to see my daughter born or mock my son for thinking he was a girl for 6 months on video so it can be replayed every day on his birthday to make up for missing out on years of causeing emotional damage.

Its the small things in life you will miss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Steal a truck and sort out the middle lane hoggers on the M50 once and for all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Ditch the study and attempt to fall in love or have my own cheesy little moving story. Spend time with loved ones and online. Be emotional.

• Advertisement
Advertisement