Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commando?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Comfy *and* sexy. Best of both worlds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Its hard to believe something like that exists!
    Must say I love french knickers, could never ever go commando!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Raemie wrote: »
    ah i see, thats mostly what i wear, didnt know they were french though. or sexy. i just thought they were comfy!

I always thought they were called Boyshorts, and that the French knickers were looser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Should probably have nsfw tags on that link GI...lols they look cool in a weird way, can't imagine they are meant to be worn long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

This thread is da ****in G Spot!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 nasher

The only time I went comando on a night out was a disaster! I wore this fab funky dress that clung to my body so any type of knicks looked horendus but half way though my first drink, I notice a big rip up the side sem of the dress right at my bum :o ...Ive learnt my lesson!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

nasher wrote: »
    The only time I went comando on a night out was a disaster! I wore this fab funky dress that clung to my body so any type of knicks looked horendus but half way though my first drink, I notice a big rip up the side sem of the dress right at my bum :o ...Ive learnt my lesson!
    Bet the guys were all complaining ... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

well that must be it decided then so, its frenchies for the ladies.. no drafts or colds:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Bet the guys were all complaining ... :D

Probably, that it didn't rip more! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Phlann wrote: »
    They stink of garlic.

But also, they basically cover a little bit more of the upper thigh and ass. That doesn't sound that hot but they really are.

link contains very tame underwear pic:

http://www.innovativefashions.com.au/image.php?productid=16258

I'm sure there's better examples but, not surprisingly, google image search gives a lot of odd results for 'french knickers'...

Most of my French knickers don't actually cover as much as in that picture. They kind of lie higher on your butt cheeks at the back (there's no nicer way of putting that) giving you a very nicely shaped derriere.

Boy shorts tend to be exactly that - a tighter, smaller version of fitted boxers designed for girls but looking more or less like guy's underwear. What generally defines French knickers is a bit of lace and a more feminine cut, especially at the back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Katie23

It all depends on what I am wearing, but I always like to go without wearing panties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kotick

No, I NEVER go commando. The answer is simple, I wear my pants or skirts a few times before I wash them and shouldn't be washed often either since washing slowly destroys certain fabrics. Now, ever been turned on by a guy and them juices got flowing? That stuff dries on there and it's gross if you re-wear that stuff. So no re-wearing underwear, therefore, no re-wearing pants or skirts if I wasn't wearing underwear. Eeew. Don't be dirty people. Re-wearing dirty clothes is sick.

Same for guys when going commando. Pre-cum dries up. Wash your undies and keep your pants clean cause I know you wear the same pair just about daily for 3 weeks before washing them again. Don't be gross.

There are plenty of styles of panties out there that don't show any lines. Take thongs for example that are almost like floss attached to more floss in the back but at least cover up the area up front that counts.

My gynae told me that all women should go commando when the clothes/situation allows.

Wearing underwear, particularly thongs and anything that's not 100% cotton, is bad for your bits, doesn't allow them to 'breathe' and can encourage the likes of bacterial vaginosis and other such scary-sounding things.
    From a waxing point of view, tight undies also lead to ingrown hairs because the hair has nowhere to come out if you're permanently covered there.

So yep, I go commando when I can.

Wearing underwear, particularly thongs and anything that's not 100% cotton, is bad for your bits, doesn't allow them to 'breathe' and can encourage the likes of bacterial vaginosis and other such scary-sounding things.
    From a waxing point of view, tight undies also lead to ingrown hairs because the hair has nowhere to come out if you're permanently covered there.

So buy cotton thongs that fit and aren't too tight. Problem solved.

Even if you aren't wearing underwear, your pants or shorts will still cover the area leaving you with the same breathing and tightness problems.

And imo, wearing no underwear while wearing a skirt or dress is just plain trashy.

Kotick wrote: »
    And imo, wearing no underwear while wearing a skirt or dress is just plain trashy.

This is your real problem with the idea of going commando isn't it?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

up until the 1900's only Prostitutes wore knickers.

guess what, i am going commando right now in a skirt

This is your real problem with the idea of going commando isn't it?

No, my first post about it was my real problem with it. Everyone knows that women's juices never really stop flowing and that it gets onto your underwear (not a lot and not ALL the bloody time but most of the time, especially when it's nearing that time), so if you aren't wearing underwear and you're wearing pants instead, it gets on your pants. Turning your pants into underwear and re-wearing dirty undies for another day is gross so re-wearing your pants that you just went commando in previously is just as gross.

Wearing no undies while wearing a skirt or dress is a secondary thing. If you're doing it for a man you already have, then fine. Anything else, I see as trashy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

No, my first post about it was my real problem with it. Everyone knows that women's juices never really stop flowing and that it gets onto your underwear (not a lot and not ALL the bloody time but most of the time, especially when it's nearing that time), so if you aren't wearing underwear and you're wearing pants instead, it gets on your pants.

Going commando with a skirt would be OK though.

What's a small trail? Snails don't seem to mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

My gynae told me that all women should go commando when the clothes/situation allows.

So yep, I go commando when I can.
    betcha its a guy

So buy cotton thongs that fit and aren't too tight. Problem solved.

Even if you aren't wearing underwear, your pants or shorts will still cover the area leaving you with the same breathing and tightness problems.

Yep your right - I dont like going out with girls that are slutty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭daosulli

irishbird wrote: »
    up until the 1900's only Prostitutes wore knickers.

guess what, i am going commando right now in a skirt
    we will need proof ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Maybe some women don't produce... ahem... as much "juice" as others...

Maybe the man from del monte could help you there Dudess.

No, my first post about it was my real problem with it. Everyone knows that women's juices never really stop flowing and that it gets onto your underwear (not a lot and not ALL the bloody time but most of the time, especially when it's nearing that time), so if you aren't wearing underwear and you're wearing pants instead, it gets on your pants. Turning your pants into underwear and re-wearing dirty undies for another day is gross so re-wearing your pants that you just went commando in previously is just as gross.

Wearing no undies while wearing a skirt or dress is a secondary thing. If you're doing it for a man you already have, then fine. Anything else, I see as trashy.

So you're OK with commando once you don't re-wear your trousers the next day?
    I like it now and then and the best thing is that nobody else knows about it. Kinda like a 'trashy' tattoo that's covered I suppose.

CDfm wrote: »
    Yep your right - I dont like going out with girls that are slutty.

Takes more than an absence of underwear to make a slut.

Lies! Its all about teh superficial GI, no brainwork needed here!

Lies! Its all about teh superficial GI, no brainwork needed here!

Whores, tarts and slappers. All one has to do is remove the undergarments and all discernment is lost, morals abandoned, and nymphomania ensues.

Put them back on and I believe you can reclaim your virginity. Or something :).

Nah you have to wear two pairs and they have to be bloomers in order to get back your virginity. All the muslim chicks are doing it, I saw it on the internet.
    Got to love that nymphomania though. Or something. :D

Should probably have nsfw tags on that link GI...lols they look cool in a weird way, can't imagine they are meant to be worn long.

Now you know why I thought better of that!

• Advertisement

Takes more than an absence of underwear to make a slut.
    It removes the mystery and romance.

Something about lingerie and lace means its just for you and special.

Like candles and a fire - commando on a woman is all down to business- its like strawberries.

Strawberries are nice but chocolate covered strawberries are delish.

Advertisement