Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Commando?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Saw a show with a TV presenter tested out wearing one of C-String things, she just said it was awkward and kept thinking it would fall off, wouldn't give up her knickers for it anyway!

Prefer shorts-stylee, but commando has to be better than having a thong stuck up between your arse cheeks and chaffing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Must try going commando I wonder if the missus will like it. :D

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Wear one of these at the same time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,972 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Wear one of these at the same time. ;)

Done that at a wedding in Scotland, not nice when drunk and you sit down on a cold metal chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Have gone commando a few times. Used to drive my ex crazy (in a good way) when Id tell him. :D

Obviously depends on the outfit though. Really tiny short skirt + commando = flashing!

I went commando to work a few weeks ago. Completely by accident. I was in a rush, hopped out of the shower, threw on a dress, ran out the door. Get to work and realise, "Im not wearing any underwear... :eek:" I was clutching at my dress everytime I sat down that day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

Never commando.
    Un.Com.Frta.Ble.
    I prefer thongs, hell even granny knickers to commando. Done it a few times for fun stuff but wouldn't want to walk around like that more than an hour or so.

Never commando.
    Un.Com.Frta.Ble.
    I prefer thongs, hell even granny knickers to commando. Done it a few times for fun stuff but wouldn't want to walk around like that more than an hour or so.

Agreed. It depends on the situation. No underwear working a 9 hour shift = uncomfortable. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Really? I didn't think it would make that much of a difference to a woman's comfort, although I'm going commando now and its sooooo much more comfortable than binding boxers. Bah!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Speaking from a man's point of view... A nice pair of sexy underwear is better than no underwear at all. Initially, at least. :)

As for myself, the only time i go commando (rarely) is at home just after a shower or something, but i much prefer wearing underwear, there has to be some support down there!!

Really? I didn't think it would make that much of a difference to a woman's comfort, although I'm going commando now and its sooooo much more comfortable than binding boxers. Bah!

Sometimes it does. I was more uncomfortable in the sense that I was highly conscious of the fact that I was knickerless at work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Speaking from a man's point of view... A nice pair of sexy underwear is better than no underwear at all.
    Yeah I'm a lingerie fanatic so I suppose that's another good reason to wear it.

Sometimes it does. I was more uncomfortable in the sense that I was highly conscious of the fact that I was knickerless at work.

Oh right. That just adds an element of sexy danger though!

Oh right. That just adds an element of sexy danger though!

\o/

Did someone say promotion? :P

I'm sure you'd get a rise at any rate....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Chaffing, seriously think about the seams of a pair of trousers and the folds of the female gentials, seriously no fun.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Chaffing, seriously think about the seams of a pair of trousers and the folds of the female gentials, seriously no fun.

Hmm, that doesn't sound nice at all. I suppose women's trousers are usually more form hugging than men's though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Thaedydal wrote: »

seriously SERIOUSLY no fun!!!

I thoroughly agree!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hmm, that doesn't sound nice at all. I suppose women's trousers are usually more form hugging than men's though?

Yep no ball sack room required, more of a change for camel toe with out underwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Speaking as a dude...Comfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

TBH I don't think there's a hell of a lot of difference between wearing a thong (of the variety which Dudess kindly showcased in her second original pic) and going commando. There's a piece if string wrapped around your genitals in one instance and in the second there's not. If find it hard to take a thong seriously when anyone attempts to class it as underwear. It's little more than an ill-placed breeding ground for yeast infections. All that backwards and forwards motion between your.... ahem.... front and back bits.....YUCK. Could never understand why guys find them sexy. French knickers ftw. Sexy AND comfortable.

On the commando note - never really tried it except maybe around the house when out of the shower and in pj bottoms or sth. But it just feels odd to me, like my lady bits are unprotected. I think it's a bad idea for any girl who's particularly "sensitive" down there. And there's not a question of me doing it in a skirt. Sorry but I think that signals whoresville.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Wow, that's interesting.

A girl is a whore because of what she chooses to wear/not wear?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Peared wrote: »
    Wow, that's interesting.

A girl is a whore because of what she chooses to wear/not wear?
    Of course, and you're a whore if you spit............ or swallow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

have done it a few times by accident like after swimming and stuff and i do it in my house bt i would feel excesivly sefl concious while i was out and itd be too easy to get aroused

pookie82 wrote: »
    I find it hard to take a thong seriously when anyone attempts to class it as underwear. It's little more than an ill-placed breeding ground for yeast infections. All that backwards and forwards motion between your.... ahem.... front and back bits.....YUCK. Could never understand why guys find them sexy. French knickers ftw. Sexy AND comfortable.
    I presume guys DON'T think they're sexy unless they are up an ass like this: http://www.microkitten.com/images/c3ru/bikini-micro-string.jpg

They ain't gonna make two wobbling, dimpled, creased, spotty, stretchmarked, saggy, pocked lumps of lard look sexy... but unfortunately there are many women who think they will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Peared wrote: »
    I think men prefer them on and to take them off themselves.

No.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Dudess wrote: »
    I presume guys DON'T think they're sexy unless they are up an ass like this: http://www.microkitten.com/images/c3ru/bikini-micro-string.jpg

They ain't gonna make two wobbling, dimpled, creased, spotty, stretchmarked, saggy, pocked lumps of lard look sexy... but unfortunately there are many women who think they will.

Tbh, while they do show a nice bum off very well, I don't find them particularly sexy. I'd much rather more modest lingerie such as the aforementioned French knickers, far sexier imo, regardless of the quality of the ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

have done it a few times by accident like after swimming and stuff and i do it in my house bt i would feel excesivly sefl concious while i was out and itd be too easy to get aroused

without leads to arrousal? i though it would lead to a cold?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

French Knickers ftmfw. /me moonwalks out of this thread

But all that air on such a sensitive area... yep, that'd do it.
    Zaph wrote: »
    Tbh, while they do show a nice bum off very well, I don't find them particularly sexy. I'd much rather more modest lingerie such as the aforementioned French knickers, far sexier imo, regardless of the quality of the ass.
    Yeah, subtle is sexier. Regardless of how great I think a guy's bum is, he must NOT wear a thong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

air and then the clothes rubbin can be both arousing and irritating and anything silky or like a smooth skirt.
    it jsut spells disaster
    and aswell as horrendus as it is to think.stains may appear in aqward places

Advertisement