Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

snubbleste wrote: »
    KRSgh2zl.jpg

Is this available online? I can't find it advertised on their website

EDIt : found it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Children's (age 2+) bikes for sale (peppa pig and Thomas the tank engine) at 17.50

Thanks so much! Christmas and birthday sorted for nieces and nephew and even picked up a couple for the local St Vincent De Paul. Just happened to be passing TullAmore today and never am usually!

Children's (age 2+) bikes for sale (peppa pig and Thomas the tank engine) at 17.50

Thanks so much! Christmas and birthday sorted for nieces and nephew and even picked up a couple for the local St Vincent De Paul. Just happened to be passing TullAmore today and never am usually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

polydactyl wrote: »

They're great value! I picked up two for my friends kids and one for my best friends 12 week old baby (as I doubt they'll ever have a good a deal again!)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭domeld

Vax C88-W1-B vacuum cleaner 70 euro in Tesco Gorey.
    Some other electronic devices reduced (Dolce Gusto coffee machine 50 Euro)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

I just wanted to say that it was such a nice thought of you tp pick up a some for St Vincent De Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

I just wanted to say that it was such a nice thought of you to pick up a some for St Vincent De Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

domeld wrote: »
    Vax C88-W1-B vacuum cleaner 70 euro in Tesco Gorey.
    Some other electronic devices reduced (Dolce Gusto coffee machine 50 Euro)

I wouldn't recommend that Vax, my parents bought it and the filter was impossible to keep clean so the suction became awful. It was really loud and the actual build quality of it is poor too when compared with the Vax model that I own (and only paid about €10 more for in an Argos sale)

Thanks Mrs Yelnekoff, sure if you can't help a kid to have a nice Christmas who can you help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I saw a good few of those Thomas bikes in Millfield, Balbriggan today. There wasn't a sign of a Peppa one though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭uli84

At that price? In finglas they are 45 or sth

2e21qh5.jpg

That's the one

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

I bought 12 bottles of wine and got the 25% off and used the €10 off a €50 spend Dunnes voucher. Ended up paying €60.66 for decent enough wine (and a bag of tortilla chips and a dip) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭you2008

Miller 500ml can €1 on the web. Not sure about the store!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

you2008 wrote: »
    Miller 500ml can €1 on the web. Not sure about the store!

specialpurchase.pngSpecial Purchase 1.00 valid from 17/10/2014 until 20/10/2014

Tesco Naas have reduced the iPad and iPad mini prices. They are in a glass cabinet as you enter near the Halloween stuff. Can't remember the prices.
    The Samsung Galaxy tab 3 8" was reduced to €139.99 which seems like a very good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aprilkitten

Tesco Naas have reduced the iPad and iPad mini prices. They are in a glass cabinet as you enter near the Halloween stuff. Can't remember the prices.
    The Samsung Galaxy tab 3 8" was reduced to €139.99 which seems like a very good price.

Hi was it defo the 8 inch samsung was that price?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

No 8" Samsungs left in Maynooth (according to the Service Desk). Given how many they had last weekend- this seems implausible- however the display etc is gone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aprilkitten

Hi was it defo the 8 inch samsung was that price?

uli84 wrote: »
    At that price? In finglas they are 45 or sth

When I went to Finglas on Friday lunchtime there was a big empty shelf left where the 17.50 bikes had been.

There was a good few left in TullAmore Sat morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Pipmae wrote: »
    I saw a good few of those Thomas bikes in Millfield, Balbriggan today. There wasn't a sign of a Peppa one though.

None in Arklow,staff member said "there should be some in the stock room" & went to look but never returned.A few held back by staff methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

2e21qh5.jpg

That's the one

if anyone is near tullamore, could they let me know if there's any other either left please

javagal wrote: »
    if anyone is near tullamore, could they let me know if there's any other either left please

There was a few there tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

javagal wrote: »

there was about 5 in Nenagh tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Tradnuts

Slabs of Guinness in Tesco Maynooth for 28 euro.
    That's 24 x 500ml and they're accepting dunnes vouchers so used a 'spend 25 get 5 off' voucher so, 23 euro for 24 cans. Not too shabby :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Loliana

Long shot but can anyone in balbriggan or Dublin get me one of those bikes at 17,50€ (thomas for a boy) and I will collect coming week. I'd be forever grateful as honestly cant afford at full price and it will make my little boy really happy (always taking other kid's ones at the playground :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

Technica and Tesco own brand DAB radios in Maynooth and Celbridge.
    Not discounted though........

thanks, I was hoping for one of the 39 cent bargains

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Postit notes 71c -other stationary bits on clearance

Nescafe Dolce Gusto reduced to €75 from ~€125 (dunno which model)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Black ipad air smart case reduced to 17 from 79 in crescent sc limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Loliana wrote: »
    Long shot but can anyone in balbriggan or Dublin get me one of those bikes at 17,50€ (thomas for a boy) and I will collect coming week. I'd be forever grateful as honestly cant afford at full price and it will make my little boy really happy (always taking other kid's ones at the playground :)

I'll be in dundrum tomorrow night and I'll certainly look for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement