Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All you can eat

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Damn inflation. £10 is quite dear even so :mad:

Weird that time in Ri-Ra, distracting me from getting my as whipped at fußball, haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

cormie wrote:
    Weird that time in Ri-Ra, distracting me from getting my as whipped at fußball, haha
    I was drunk. I decided I was going to go challenge people at footie table and kick their asses, I then tried to pick up my glass and missed. I swiftly thought better of it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Mongolian BBQ is good but very small choice. i have yet to find a good range of stuff anywhere in Dublin. Went to a chinese place once that had like 6 possible options.. it was tiny!!! Problem is im a pescatarian.. i only eat Veg and fish which is more or less fine for most places but all you can eat just does not have the range here.. go to the US and you have so much to pick from.

I got a flyer for the one in parkwest and the buffet looks impressive and bid.. anyone actually been yet?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

The last time I was in the Mongolian Barbeque it was €16.99 for all you can eat dinner. But it is cheaper at lunch time and they also do an early bird rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Do pizza hut and mongolian bbq have true all you can eat? I would want a single pizza with about 10-20 toppings so I am getting full on good stuff not pizza dough. And in the bbq can you just get say 5 chicken fillets and no "fillers" (bread,rice,potatoes). If that is the case €15 is a decent price since it would cost me more to buy the stuff and cook it myself.
    Are drinks included? If not can you just get tap water or do they try to screw you on the drinks?

Yes I am a hungry bastard!

• Advertisement

for the pizza hut one, they just bring out pizzas for the buffet and keep topping them up. So it's usually just the basic stuff, plus salads.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

rubadub wrote:
    And in the bbq can you just get say 5 chicken fillets and no "fillers" (bread,rice,potatoes). If that is the case €15 is a decent price since it would cost me more to buy the stuff and cook it myself.
    Are drinks included? If not can you just get tap water or do they try to screw you on the drinks?

Yes I am a hungry bastard!

Mongolian barbeque: you get rice included in the price, I'm fairly sure you can have tap water with it to drink.

You go up and take a bowl and fill it with whatever meat, fish, veggies, sauces, spices etc that you want to eat. You give it to one of the guys who cooks it for you on this huge hot metal plate. Then you go sit down and gobble it all up :D

PS: you don't have to eat the rice, I rarely do but it is nice to have something to mix with all the meat.

Advertisement