Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S suits from €50!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Mine arrived also and is a good fit. Thanks OP!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I got my M&S suit there yesterday too. I got it on the 20% off day and used voucher codes to get an additional 15 quid off. Came to 93 all in, and it's a great suit, really impressed for the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I was in store today returning a suit I bought at a much higher price about 2 weeks ago, and the girl at the returns desk mentioned they have been inundated with returns of mens suits bought via the internet! She was wondering was it an issue with the sizing. Did not want to mention about this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

I returned my charcoal one today
    I bought the trousers in my usual m&s size but they were to big on the waist
    And the jacket was too long
    I was a bit annoyed cause was a great bargain
    Next time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got mine in my usual M&S size and fits perfectly, great value work suit.

• Advertisement

I returned my charcoal one today
    I bought the trousers in my usual m&s size but they were to big on the waist
    And the jacket was too long
    I was a bit annoyed cause was a great bargain
    Next time

what size jacket did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

glasso wrote: »
    what size jacket did you order?

36 s

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

Thats a pity, wonder is it just that size?

In my other suits I a a 40 regular/40 medium in jacket and ordered that and it fits perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 marckavanagh

I got a machine-washable suit in Marks and Sparks before. I know it sounds terrible but I think every man should have one as an emergency item.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

get a 42 med jacket that they need to swap for a 40 med???

Got jacket but its too small and none left online-kicking myself that I didn't get both sizes

TIA

• Advertisement
Advertisement