Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 conship

Hi All,

Appreciate if anyone has an engineers manual for the Astec 63DV could send me a copy.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

conship wrote: »
    Hi All,

Appreciate if anyone has an engineers manual for the Astec 63DV could send me a copy.

Thanks

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ziboo

Hi, I am looking for the installation manual for the HKC securewatch 8/12.

We are having some work done and the builder has cut some wires causing a variety of Comm and sensor issues.

I will be getting an installer in later when we have new windows fitted, but would like get it running again for now. (I have the engineer code).

Ziboo wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for the installation manual for the HKC securewatch 8/12.

We are having some work done and the builder has cut some wires causing a variety of Comm and sensor issues.

I will be getting an installer in later when we have new windows fitted, but would like get it running again for now. (I have the engineer code).

Sent you the manual by P. M.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ziboo

altor wrote: »
    Sent you the manual by P. M.

Thanks, Altor (& Koolkid) for providing the manuals. System is now back up and running.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 tonyham

hi All,
    I am seeking the engineers installation manual for an Astec alarm panel,
    best regards

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tonyham

Thanks A mil kOOLKID, i got that manual from link you sent me.

Cheers, Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Waxlad

Hey there, looking for the manual for a Europlex Verifier 6 please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Hi folks, would anyone be able to assist me and share the manual for an Astec 63DV - I have the engineers code to access.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 deiserebel

Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a installation manual for a HKC quantum 70. Just had fitted and seems to be great. just have to sort out the remote activation by app ....

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 julius2

Hi
    I am looking for an engineers/installation manual for an astec 63 alarm system.
    Please if someone can help

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 julius2

Hi Kool Kid,

Got your link for above
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Boboo

Could anyone send me an Astec alarm engineers manual please? Thanks

Boboo wrote: »
    Could anyone send me an Astec alarm engineers manual please? Thanks

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 arturg

altor wrote: »
    Sent you that by P.M.

Hi
    I am looking for manual for Astec 63DV. Many thanks in advance.

arturg wrote: »
    Hi

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paulmm1978

Hi All.My sisters Astec alarms is banjaxed.The outside bellbox is gone and one sensor also.They are astec sensors.I am going to replace it with a HKC 10/70. I was wondering if anyone would have the installation manual for the 49dv so I can have a look and try figure out the resistors i need for the conversion(so I dont have to replace every contact) if that is possible?The contacts on it seem to be 680 and 340 Ohm ones when open.Sorry..new to writing anything on boards as I usually find what I am looking for on here :)
    Thanks

paulmm1978 wrote: »
    Hi All.My sisters Astec alarms is banjaxed.The outside bellbox is gone and one sensor also.They are astec sensors.I am going to replace it with a HKC 10/70. I was wondering if anyone would have the installation manual for the 49dv so I can have a look and try figure out the resistors i need for the conversion(so I dont have to replace every contact) if that is possible?The contacts on it seem to be 680 and 340 Ohm ones when open.Sorry..new to writing anything on boards as I usually find what I am looking for on here :)
    Thanks

Sent you the manual by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Boboo

With my Astec 63D the keypad is reading Sab fault and bell fault (fault 22) so I was hoping to put in a S22 module and put in a HKC bellbox, what could I replace the internal sounder with for the easiest option? Thanks

Boboo wrote: »
    With my Astec 63D the keypad is reading Sab fault and bell fault (fault 22) so I was hoping to put in a S22 module and put in a HKC bellbox, what could I replace the internal sounder with for the easiest option? Thanks

If you fit the sab converter (S22) then the internal and the converter are still wired into the sounders bus on the control panel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Tesoneill

Anyone have a engineer manual for an old system Europlex Verifier6 . Had to replace the battery and would love to get my hands on the manual as the user guide had no info , too basic. Any help appreciated

Tesoneill wrote: »
    Anyone have a engineer manual for an old system Europlex Verifier6 . Had to replace the battery and would love to get my hands on the manual as the user guide had no info , too basic. Any help appreciated

Sent you the manual by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kiemo

Hi was wondering did you get the astec Manual and would it be posiable to get a copy thanks Kieron

• Registered Users Posts: 11 conship

kiemo wrote: »
    Hi was wondering did you get the astec Manual and would it be posiable to get a copy thanks Kieron

Yes and will send you a copy a little later this evening as im away from my computer

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fdover

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to fix an old panel, would any one have a manual for the Europlex Identifier alarm panel?

Many, many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nedley

Hi all,

Anyone got installation manual for HKC Securewatch Panel. Board in panel says Type CIE Model 6/10. This system belongs to next door neighbor. He said that alarm was going off and he couldn't turn it off so he opened panel and found that terminal on battery was corroded and broken. He took out the battery and disconnected Mains but alarm was still going off (naturally !) At that stage he called into me. I did alarm installation course and many installations/upgrades/repairs but that was nearly 20 years ago so out of touch now. Anyway, called into him, reconnected power to panel and he was then able to shut off system. I got him a replacement battery but when I connected it the alarm sounded and again he could not turn it off. Had a look at his keypad at front door and it had a message scrolling saying "No rkp comms". After a bit of Googleing I found that a few other people had similar problems with replacement batteries and no rkp comms but I couldn't find a definite answer. I ended up opening the bell box to disconnect the siren as system couldn't be turned off.
    Todays plan is to check
    1. If there is power going to keypad, power led on keypad was off but messages were still scrolling?. I assume that there should be 12v going to keypad but need diagram to check.
    2. Continuity on cable between panel and keypad, I will be very surprised if cable is faulty
    3. Check if panel itself is faulty. This is where I need installation manual and some advice. I read in a thread somewhere that if a certain led is on, system is ok but if led is flashing then board is faulty. I would be grateful for any more info or details on this.
    System also contains a digi board, not sure of make and model. Neighbor used to be connected to eircom phonewatch but said that he was out of contract with them for a few years. I told him that it should be possible to program digi to ring his mobile or other phone but thats for another day.
    Apologies for being so long winded but thought it was better to give as much detail as possible.

Regards to all

• Registered Users Posts: 2 coleyb1979

Hi

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭john_graydon

Hi looking for the engineers manual for HKC smart watch panel.
    I have the engineers code. Thanks & great thread.

Hi looking for the engineers manual for HKC smart watch panel.
    I have the engineers code. Thanks & great thread.

Thanks KK.

• Advertisement

Just wondering is there a how to to install a new sensor as I have found the culprit that's setting my alarm off. Have wireless system.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement