Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cup Competitions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

im through this week. Anyone know what stage we are at Ive never got this far before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

im through this week. Anyone know what stage we are at Ive never got this far before.

You need to keep winning every week until 38 so you've only 16 more matches to win and you'll take home the cup.
    Should we organise the ticker tape or give it a fe weweeks

You need to keep winning every week until 38 so you've only 16 more matches to win and you'll take home the cup.
    Should we organise the ticker tape or give it a fe weweeks

Hold off on the ticker tape but maybe book the open top bus;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I'm out this week :(... unless... hum.. No. Santa's time has passed :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

KevIRL wrote: »
    Rumours (started by me) of my demise in the cup turn out to be greatly exaggerated. I got through last week! - turns out I had Sanchez and he didn't, could of sworn we both had him.

Anyway this weeks opponent also captained costa so its close. I'm ahead 58-53 and we both have Sanchez left (definitely this time), so its my 3 points, hart, creswell, wisdom and jovetic vs his downing and berahino

2 points behind now. Hart, wisdom and possibly jovetic(or 2 from Boyd) left for me. Berahino for him

• Advertisement

69-69 and my wisdom v his berahino. Advantage him!

69-69 and my wisdom v his berahino. Advantage him!

Through 75-71 in a high scoring thriller

Playing an active player ranked 737k in the next round. Lot of differences in our teams

Im up against a costa captain bony Vice capt. Still has siggy and sczeny and mannonne are his keepers. If I lose this ive had a shocker.

Playing an active player ranked 737k in the next round. Lot of differences in our teams

Only 1 starter is the same for us. Kane, and opponent has him capt so its still a differential!

• Advertisement

1 point behind as things stand. Opponent has 1 point to come off the bench also while I most likely have 2 from.Boyd which should even things up.

Then its his mertesacker v my giroud (c) and pelle

Im up against a costa captain bony Vice capt. Still has siggy and sczeny and mannonne are his keepers. If I lose this ive had a shocker.

Ill be going through anyway.

Onwards to the next round I go...

Up against a guy ranked 600k. He has Costa and Siggy, also Sanchez and fabregas. He is active and has a wildcard available but not yet used. Ssssssshhh

• Registered Users Posts: 32,910 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Draw for the last 16 of the Harps Cup made.

Don't think there were any all Boards ties. Got a lad outside the top 300k myself so room for positivity there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FINN HARPS CUP LAST 16

Pad-Saint-Germain v Arsene About
    Ingscanonlygetbetter v Finn Harps Why Not
    Rossi's Allstars v Dynamo Dan FC
    Rotor v Edgbaston
    macca gone v FriendsInLoewPlaces
    Los Pollos Hermanos v Seamie's Stars
    spherebuilders v Kelly's Heroes
    The Supersenan men v The Bit O' Red

Think there's just the 4 left from this parish. And no derbies. Futureguy with the toughest draw playing the 4th place overall. I think I've done best, macca gone is 680k and has three Southampton defenders. However he has no Sanchez which could be an advantage this week.

Here's to 4 still standing in the quarters. (I'm lying of course, I hope it's just one still standing and that it's not Busts, Futureguy or CSF :))

The standard is getting high now, the top 4 in the Harps league table are all still there (ranked 3k upwards) as well as another 3 in the top 11 all ranked 13k and upwards.

FHFC wrote: »
    FINN HARPS CUP LAST 16

Rotor v Edgbaston

Think there's just the 4 left from this parish. And no derbies. Futureguy with the toughest draw playing the 4th place overall. I think I've done best, macca gone is 680k and has three Southampton defenders. However he has no Sanchez which could be an advantage this week.

Here's to 4 still standing in the quarters. (I'm lying of course, I hope it's just one still standing and that it's not Busts, Futureguy or CSF :))

The standard is getting high now, the top 4 in the Harps league table are all still there (ranked 3k upwards) as well as another 3 in the top 11 all ranked 13k and upwards.

Lad I'm playing is ranked 330k but has his wildcard active.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

FHFC wrote: »
    FINN HARPS CUP LAST 16

Rotor v Edgbaston

My opponent is also in the boards pay and H2H. Not sure if he active here. He's taken a -8 so should be a good tie. Best of luck to my few wow boardsie. Two of us in the final would be epic!

My opponent in the FPL cup has 4 players missing and only made 1 transfer, he didn't seem to notice he had a WC available.

Hate feeling confident without seeing the teams and before any match has even started. But its hard not to.

No doubt this will come back to bite me lol

My opponent in the Harps cup had his wildcard this week and picked a strange team. No City attackers.

• Advertisement

My opponent in the FPL cup has 4 players missing and only made 1 transfer, he didn't seem to notice he had a WC available.

Hate feeling confident without seeing the teams and before any match has even started. But its hard not to.

No doubt this will come back to bite me lol

Well he has kane capt so I am in a spot of bother already

• Registered Users Posts: 32,910 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Need Sterling and Di Maria to outscore Downing by 12 to stay in Harps cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Gone gone gone. My opponent has Kane, and also double Saints defence. Needed a QPR goal to have a chance after the early game. Losing by 20 points or so, so it's over and out.

Concentrate on the league and all that.

My opponent in the Harps cup had his wildcard this week and picked a strange team. No City attackers.

Looks like I'm well beaten here it was a poor wildcard team he picked and I couldn't believe my luck. He picked sanchez capt Haz vice captain. 2 Everton defs no City attacking coverage. Gabriel off arsenal fab who was an injury doubt and a front 3 of Austin Berahino and Kane. He leads me 57 37.

Out of the FPL cup unless somehow Jones and Foster can outscore Janmaat and Downing by 8 points

Out of the FPL cup unless somehow Jones and Foster can outscore Janmaat and Downing by 8 points

I'm going out of that aswell barring an ings wondershow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

My last 16 encounter in the FH cup comes down to my Jones vs his Barnes +2 pts

I need 16 pts from adm and Jones to get through in the Harps cup

Oh well the cup runneth over

• Advertisement

out of the harps cup and out of the official cup. Do we have anyone left in either cups.

Advertisement