Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor Student mobile broadband deals

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Is this any use? In Dublin, sick of paying upc 44 quid for a sh1t service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Wouldn't have a patch on UPC I would think...

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

Fieldog wrote: »

Probably depends on the area but Im getting a download speed of 40 mb and upload of 10 mb. Not bad for €20 per month

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭ggmad

I've found it works well in Glasnevin, but not so good in Knocklyon/Templeogue, so it depends where you are really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Fieldog wrote: »
    ggmad wrote: »
    I've found it works well in Glasnevin, but not so good in Knocklyon/Templeogue, so it depends where you are really

I'm in Glasnevin as it happens. My UPC drops constantly, could be my wifi but they have me on some historic box of theirs and want me to sign a new contract.

I can tether off my phone too, so maybe this will do the job as backup/for guests when I am not home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Have you tried signing up? After using the authenticate process I used it to sign up under someone else's name who had an existing contract and it worked fine.

I want to keep my existing number and I can only transfer the number from another provider or a pre-pay sim.

I might try to ring them to see what I can do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭try

dingding wrote: »
    I want to keep my existing number and I can only transfer the number from another provider or a pre-pay sim.

I might try to ring them to see what I can do.

This is a mobile broadband offer. Why would you want or is it even possible keep an existing mobile broadband number?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

They have a 20 euro per month phone offer as well. That was the one I was looking for

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭tommybc

My mobile internet only gets E where i am lcoated, so i guess it would be really slow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

Does anyone know if you can get this in store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Pious14 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can get this in store?

Yep. Bring a student card, bank card/bank details & a passport/drivers license/nation ID card and you can get it in store.
    I work for meteor myself. If anyone has a question, you can PM me and I'll try my best to answer it

Advertisement