Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Games people think are awesome which you think suck

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

The Mario Kart games - More a procession than a race. Handling in what is ostensibly a driving game is completely dull. The random bs is only a few steps above what occurs in Mario Party, a game I dislike even more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

He should have levelled up his computer stats.

/stares for 10 mins, determined to the get joke.

/gets it

/feels like an idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

He should have levelled up his computer stats.
    :confused::D:):rolleyes::o:(:mad:
    I think that sums up what went on in my head there when i read that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,731 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Fnz wrote: »
    The Mario Kart games - More a procession than a race. Handling in what is ostensibly a driving game is completely dull. The random bs is only a few steps above what occurs in Mario Party, a game I dislike even more.
    On the other hand, it lets little sisters of the world get one over their video-gaming brothers ;)

I don't enjoy GTA.
    Cars handling is junk and prevent me from running over pedestrians (yes, I don't like being total psycho), I always get lost, and I can never get a feel for the games.

Advertisement