Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does any body massage session is necessarily erotic?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

So, now the question, normally underwear is removed, however in Ireland, its almost the viewed as if ya slapped the girl/guy in the face with the wedding tackle, so why is this? Anyone in the business have experiences they want to share?

This should be explained to all clients before their treatment whether they are required to remove particular items of clothing. But there is absolutely no need for removal of underwear....:o
    Yes I am in this business and the way people are talking about it ya'd swear we were all bloody perves! It is in no way meant to be erotic, it cheapens what myself and other FULLY QUALIFIED Therapists do!Its for relaxation, stress etc. not to relive any other tension!!!:p To me, if its proving that erotic(unless its given by a partner or something!!) for anybody....there's something wrong somewhere!!:D
    Rant over :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

bluewolf wrote: »
    God forbid anyone have a sense of humour

Taking the piss out of the writing of someone who apparently doesn't have English as their first language is humour now?

Yeah, that's really funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Mat the trasher

Speaking from experiance, in ire it has never been explained to me whether or not underear should or shouldn't be removed, usually whould have one to two massages per year in Ireland, in some of what are marketed as destination spa's /hotels etc.
    Where as abroad its normal in my experiance that underware is not worn. was told to remove them as I had left the tighty whities on the first time abroad. BTW it wasn't the masa masa boom boom type of massage.

Speaking about full body massage here, agree that neck, shoulder removal of undies not required, maybe bra though for the wimmins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭IsaMtq

I thought the story would’ve had a happier ending

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I was in Adelaide last summer, jetlagged and legs acheing from walking. I spotted several places doing walkin massages and decided to try one. Massage was given fully clothed, yes me too. I thought it was very inappropriate. And she touched my manboobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Sindri wrote: »
    He wants you!

:)

;)
    Good for you OP. Not shackled by normal sexual and social conventions.

Serious fit of the giggles here:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

I've had a few massages for sports injuries and believe me there is nothing erotic about them; even if they were being performed by Jessica Alba herself I don't think I would be turned on.

They are excruciatingly painful and I usually want to knock-out whoever is doing it, man or woman.

They always wear this eerie smile, as if they are taking great pleasure in your pain. Sadistic bastids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'd love a proper massage as I sometimes get a tension between shoulder blades and neck pain. Bough a foam roller and that has helped though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

no happy ending?

thai full body massage, now thats a massage and a half!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Get a stone massage might help.

Advertisement