Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rooms in Goldsmith Hall?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

They're pretty quiet which is nice, but for some reason our flat was ALWAYS too hot and the windows only tilt in so there's no ventilation which sucks, I'd say yours will be even worse as heat rises...
    You can "fix" the windows fairly easy, the locks are only very basic. For example I used a regular money-box key in mine when I lived there. Close the window and turn the key, the windows then swing open rather than tilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 michaelkwiz

Hi,

could someone do me a massive favour and tell me about room 66.4.3. I understand it is on the fourth floor, but where does it face? is it single bed? double bed? ensuite? what is the apartment like? how many people?

any info would be greatly appreciated!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Odd rooms face into the courtyard. Not sure if it's single or double but you'll be sharing a bathroom with one other person. I think I've been in that apartment before and it's a 4 person apartment that's pretty similar to the other ones in Goldsmith.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 michaelkwiz

Thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Omhughes

Hi,

could someone do me a massive favour and tell me about room 66.4.3. I understand it is on the fourth floor, but where does it face? is it single bed? double bed? ensuite? what is the apartment like? how many people?

any info would be greatly appreciated!

Mike.

Hi Mike, did you live in 66.4.3. What is it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Jasnah

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know what the apartment 34.5 on New Square is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Muggwoffin

Anybody have any idea what apartment 70.3 in Goldsmith Hall is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rugby12

Anyone know anything about 69.3.02? Gimme some gooood newsss!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aspiringmedic

Ok I know this is ten years old or so but I would really appreciate any help! I just got assigned 71.01.07, is that an en-suite or standard shared bathroom?

many thanks!!☺️

• Advertisement
Advertisement