Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to work out a work out routine?

Options
  • 19-06-2014 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

Is there a website or app that can help me work out a weight training routine?

I'm currently 12.4 stone and 5 11. I'm aiming to loose weight, tone and improve my general wellbeing and, aside from improving my diet, have taken up running but would like to encorperate weight training to get the best results.

As it stands after I finish my run I do weights, crunches, planks and other exercises but I've no set routine so don't think I'm making the most out of it. I'd love to know what kind of weights are the most effective for me and know how many of X and Y I should be aiming for.

I don't have the money to work with a trainer unfortunatly, is there any other option to help me?

Thanks for the help!!

Comments

Advertisement