Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyOFusion Whey Vanilla Sickeningly sweet ....

Options
  • 17-06-2014 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

So this is my first whey powder, I bought it to use as part of a specific diet. It has to be taken on its own with water but this stuff is so sweet I'm gagging drinking its awful ! Is there anything i can add apart from milk to make it taste better ? without ruining the diet ? Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

So this is my first whey powder, I bought it to use as part of a specific diet. It has to be taken on its own with water but this stuff is so sweet I'm gagging drinking its awful ! Is there anything i can add apart from milk to make it taste better ? without ruining the diet ? Thanks

How much water do you mix it with? increasing the amount should help... i always found the 250ml they usually suggest to be too little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭LizzyBennet

jugger0 wrote: »
    How much water do you mix it with? increasing the amount should help... i always found the 250ml they usually suggest to be too little.

I mixed 300ml with say 10-15g and i wanted to get sick its so sweet, i will try more water.

Advertisement