Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lets Pick a Team.

124»

Comments

Panathinaikos
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    Yep I'd definitely go when I'm home in Feb if anyone fancies it.

+ 1.

Count me in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Go Ahead Eagles
    May aswell close the poll now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Panathinaikos
    Just started a new Football Manager game with GAE, to give me a crash course on their players! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Panathinaikos
    Just started a new Football Manager game with GAE, to give me a crash course on there players! :)
    Good ol idea there lad, i think I may do the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Panathinaikos
    Maybe the only way to get a majority vote is to hold a second poll with the top two from this poll.. That gives people who voted for the bottom four teams to get a second chance to vote. It looks like GAE is gonna win this one hands down but if people who voted for Werder Bremen and Panathanaikos transferrred their voted to Albinloeffe or FC St Pauli it would certainly make it closer. It could be a one day poll, so as to not delay things too much.

-1 to this idea. The selection process has taken long enough already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Panathinaikos
    Maybe the only way to get a majority vote is to hold a second poll with the top two from this poll.. That gives people who voted for the bottom four teams to get a second chance to vote. It looks like GAE is gonna win this one hands down but if people who voted for Werder Bremen and Panathanaikos transferrred their voted to Albinloeffe or FC St Pauli it would certainly make it closer. It could be a one day poll, so as to not delay things too much.

I'd agree if things were closer but not close enough to warrant it imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,064 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Panathinaikos
    Damn Kev. You -1'd my idea. Now its like I never even said it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Panathinaikos
    Against everything i go for.. (as an MVV fan) I voted GAE, Marc Overmars connection (Arsenal fan too).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Panathinaikos
    Ok folks Poll closed we have our team.

New thread started Here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

I am so dissapointed i wasnt on boards in time you were choosing a team to support coz i missed chance to promote Red Star to be the chosen one:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Panathinaikos
    I am so dissapointed i wasnt on boards in time you were choosing a team to support coz i missed chance to promote Red Star to be the chosen one:(:(:(

They were given as an option, but didn't want to do it because we didn't want any connections to anyone on Boards. It would defeat the purpose.

Ah too bad than

Panathinaikos

I suggested it since we'd have you as an inside man but it wouldnt have been a neutral club. So don't worry!

U an Eagles fan now delija?!

I suggested it since we'd have you as an inside man but it wouldnt have been a neutral club. So don't worry!

U an Eagles fan now delija?!

Ah its gonna be ok i supose:D

Advertisement