Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Cool Cookie's Betting Blog

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

And to finish off the day

Kuznetsova to beat Burdette 5/11, former US open finalist usually plays well here and should have too much experience for Burdette.

Barthel to beat Larsson 1/4, 2-0 record for Barthel against Larsson and simply the better player, courts will suit.

5 points double

WIN :)

Another multiple for today

Tomic to beat Evans 2/5
    Robredo to beat Dancevic 1/3
    Querrey to beat Mannarino 1/4
    Fresno State to beat Rutgers 1/4 (NCAA Football)

4 timer pays 1.92/1

5 points win

French Open Tennis Bet

Berdych to beat Gulbis at 4/6 - I'd consider this a bit of a banker if I'm honest and quite happy to take the odds on offer at the moment. Gulbis will be popular with punters after beating Federer in the last round and while he's undoubtedly hugely talented he lacks consistency. In the past he has beaten some of the top players but faltered in the next match and I can see this happening again here. Berdych is an experienced Grand Slam player who routinely reaches this stage of competition whereas Gulbis is playing in only his second career GS Quarter Final and has never progressed past this stage.

10 points Berdych win at 4/6 widely available

Advertisement