Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird pms

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

El Guapo! wrote: »
    I'll pm you a pic and you can decide for yourself.

What's taking so long? Iv to be in bed when the news is finished or me ma will kill me. Huuuuuuuurrrrrrryyyyyy uuuuuuuuppppppp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

It could have been. You still selling them? Got any 15 footers?

For the last got damn time I'm not selling any fecking gates! I resent that btw, not everyone by the name of 'Fat Christy' walks around in wife beaters calling everyone 'boss' and selling gates! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Shanry

I've never received one 😫

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

The Backwards Man? :pac:

Love it:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

For the last got damn time I'm not selling any fecking gates! I resent that btw, not everyone by the name of 'Fat Christy' walks around in wife beaters calling everyone 'boss' and selling gates! :mad:

What are you selling so??

:pac:

• Advertisement

I feel so unloved. :( I never get any PM's.

Yeah, whatever, I'm not falling for that one AGAIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

I just recently found out how stop PMS if you go to edit your profile and profile edit options then untick the enable private messaging box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Sacramento wrote: »
    I'm a guy and have gotten a few... sent a few. Sometimes it's a followup on some in thread flirting

I hate you :mad: its a little known fact that Dante reserved a secret 10th circle of Hell for people who flirt on BulletinBoards, the punishment for these sinners is that they can only be freed from their eternal torment on the day that one person says to another online
    "You know, you made a really good point, your right, I have changed my mind"
    ps: that reply better not count as flirting!
    What do you mean unsolicited? I'd get messages the odd time from people I'd interact with on thread/users I'd get on with or like. I'd send a few as well to the same people.

Like out of the blue rather than in response to a question, like anywhere know where I can get X? Only time its happened to me is when I've been arguing :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Then I get the ones threatening me with murder or rape or telling me to kill myself :)

Dafuq?

keith16 wrote: »
    Dafuq?

You new to the internet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

You new to the internet?

No, but I see you are. Welcome to the party.

Then I get the ones threatening me with murder or rape or telling me to kill myself :)

Oh dear. You did not out yourself as an independent woman or something awful like that did you? That does get on the wick of some people for sure :)

Oh dear. You did not out yourself as an independent woman or something awful like that did you? That does get on the wick of some people for sure :)

Every time ...every time.

I am female and I am happy...makes some people angry.

I hate you :mad: its a little known fact that Dante reserved a secret 10th circle of Hell for people who flirt on BulletinBoards, the punishment for these sinners is that they can only be freed from their eternal torment on the day that one person says to another online
    "You know, you made a really good point, your right, I have changed my mind"
    ps: that reply better not count as flirting!

You take that back! I love a good flirt so I do. You're gorgeous btw. ;) We should go out some time.
    Like out of the blue rather than in response to a question, like anywhere know where I can get X? Only time its happened to me is when I've been arguing :-/

Yeah a few on my last account, none on this one. People are so fattist. :mad:

kfallon wrote: »
    What are you selling so??

:pac:

My body obviously.

No one seems to want it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

My body obviously.

No one seems to want it. :(

have you tried adverts:p:p

* joke obviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Sources state that she may have mentioned something about her "body too bootylicious for ya babe". :p (read in Charles Dance voice)

* joke obviously

She might not be looking to swap it for a broken mobile phone though!

I am female and I am happy...

Steady on - we do not need that kind of revolution.

Steady on - we do not need that kind of revolution.

I know lots of happy men that want women to be happy.

There I said it.

Men and women ...sometimes .....they get on.

• Advertisement

Please GOD tell me this isn't going to turn into a gender thread. I think I might actually cry.

I know lots of happy men that want women to be happy.

There I said it.

Men and women ...sometimes .....they get on.

one of my bestfriends is actually a girl:o

*which makes really hard to explain to people yere just friends when both single!!!!:o:o

* joke obviously

:mad:
    She might not be looking to swap it for a broken mobile phone though!

Who are you calling 'she'? :mad:

Also: :mad:

Please GOD tell me this isn't going to turn into a gender thread. I think I might actually cry.

Nah I am just jealous you get more death threats and threats of violence than I do. Think I have only had 2 or 3 ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Subject title...knickers!

Yea you know who you are....

Well as a woman of course you would say that :p
    Actually I'd better change that as an Irish Woman of course you would say that ;)

:mad:

Who are you calling 'she'? :mad:

Also: :mad:

I do apoligize...jesus don't get mad:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Anybody else tempted to pick someone at random on this thread and send them a pm saying they can see them sitting on the couch with their laptop?

I do apoligize...jesus don't get mad:o

I see I have you blacklisted from a prior occasion.

I'll fight ya, spire tomorrow at 2? Don't bring any friends and don't be late!

• Advertisement

Anybody else tempted to pick someone at random on this thread and send them a pm saying they can see them sitting on the couch with their laptop?

I am on a PC :0) !

Advertisement