Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Tablet 2 10 (WiFi) - platinum silver €159.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Perfect, the one my boyfriend has! :) Battery isn't as good as the Yoga though! But thanks, that could be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

corwill wrote: »
    Then maybe have a look at this - http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/lenovo-tab-s8-8-tablet-16-gb-black/324866/398.1.0

Little enough between it and the Yoga 2 8" in spec.
    Perfect, the one my boyfriend has! :) Battery isn't as good as the Yoga though! But thanks, that could be perfect

That model is slightly cheaper at €135 from Littlewoods but you've just missed out on a €30 cashback offer by a day...
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/lenovo-s8-50-intel-z3745-quad-core-186ghz-processor-2gb-ram-16gb-storage-8-inch-full-hd-tablet-black/1458045485.prd

(also available in blue and yellow)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Jays, purplecow, you can't catch a break on this gift purchase!

Haha wrong timing I think. Crazy week so just dipping in and out and Lady Luck isn't on my side! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

money still not taken out of my account 2 days after purchase.

Not looking good id say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Money came out of my account but then it went back in there yesterday. Order still says in process.

Can't imagine these wont go through, actually im not even the slightest bit concerned that it wont. It was a promotion on their website and the loss of goodwill/damage to reputation wouldn't be worth it for a company trying to make space for itself in the tablet market.

RossieMan wrote: »
    money still not taken out of my account 2 days after purchase.

Not looking good id say.

Still within "2-3 days", though. I'd like to see some action by Tuesday morning, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭pah

It took 4 working days for my Chromebook to be shipped last December. Relax people.

Relax in a BA? What's happening to this place? I expect to be able to track it the moment I click buy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

RossieMan wrote: »
    Relax in a BA? What's happening to this place? I expect to be able to track it the moment I click buy :D

You need to buy more Chinese phones to purge you of that expectation:)

• Advertisement

I need to get another job for that to happen. Just waiting for next month's wages to come in already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

Still Order in Progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Still in process for me. They must building them from scratch rolleyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Wouldn't have expected to hear anything until tomorrow tbh, trying to keep the expectations low on account of the fact that I'm waiting on another delivery from adidas....can't come soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 skuscuoglu

I have ordered on 23rd and still in process for me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Walt123

I bought Lenovo chromebook ,in December it took 11 days from order to delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 binnox

Mine just arrived. Took 1 week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

binnox wrote: »

Cheers when did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,675 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Let us know what it's like!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm waiting 6 days and just sent a mail to lenovo support asking for an update as per whether it's shipped or not....won't complain if I look stupid when it arrives tomorrow :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

MAJJ wrote: »
    Cheers when did you order?

I'd guess one week ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

degsie wrote: »
    I'd guess one week ago.

Calendar days/business days. Every day counts for the impatient BA folks :)

If anyone doesn't want theirs ill take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cal_fi

To share a laff with you - 220€ for the 32GB version is actually cheaper than what they're selling the 16GB version for on their Employee Purchase Programme currently. I'm still kicking myself for missing that bargain alert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got an email to say mine had shipped. Delivery 3-6 days.

+1.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

I got it as well but I didn't get a tracking code. It only says Tracking Number: &loc=en_IE and the link is not working. Did you get yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,675 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Same as that, hopefully have it before the weekend!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

AstraMonti wrote: »
    I got it as well but I didn't get a tracking code. It only says Tracking Number: &loc=en_IE and the link is not working. Did you get yours?

My email was the same, have emailed them asking for a tracking number as the link was just bringing me to the normal UPS home page - unless it just hasn't be updated on the UPS system

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 binnox

It took 6 days for mine to arrive. The shipping mail had a link to track it that did not work .I mailed Lenovo after 2 days to try and track it butnever got a reply.

The good news is that I think was a steal.

Advertisement