Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Tablet 2 10 (WiFi) - platinum silver €159.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Is it being picked up by your PC?

Delivered today, its waiting patiently at home for me to root it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

RossieMan wrote: »
    Delivered today, its waiting patiently at home for me to root it.

Took a while but happy days. Just remember, no skygo access if you root it.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

I'm a kodi man anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Came yesterday didn't get to do much with it but it looks good so far to do what I want it for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

I still haven't gotten mine but I've been told it'll ship tomorrow and that I'll receive a 5% partial refund. Expecting to have it by next Tuesday (3 weeks after ordering) Hopefully!

Glad to hear those who have received theirs are happy with the tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

I'm a kodi man anyway. :D

If you put Yatse remote and unlocker (paid for) on this it streams perfectly from Kodi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭corks finest

Reference kodi,any idea how to add genesis,popcorn time to it,can't find the genesis app I have on my Xbmc box,,,I'm a Luddite

I'll be worth the wait,really nice bit of kit,nice colours,quick,and quirky,,,vvvvv happy with mine��

Trying to root this lads and having a few issues.

I'm using this http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/intel-android-devices-root-temp-cwm-t2975096
    But am getting stuck when it goes into recovery, it just sits there.
    Probably something simple im missing out on.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Trying to root this lads and having a few issues.

I'm using this http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/intel-android-devices-root-temp-cwm-t2975096
    But am getting stuck when it goes into recovery, it just sits there.
    Probably something simple im missing out on.

Does it give you the options, that you can use the volume rocker and power button to select the supersu zip?

Don't even get that far. Getting stuck on the main fastboot screen. Have a feeling it's something to do with my drivers.

Don't even get that far. Getting stuck on the main fastboot screen. Have a feeling it's something to do with my drivers.

The lenovo driver in the tablet storage worked fine for me. If that doesnt work, try the pdanet drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭blockman

Happy days, finally arrived. Shipment delay on UPS side. Playtime!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

I am not too impressed with it for general use. The video review that was posted on the first page is spot on. There is a significant delay inside the os, swapping apps and browsing the internet. It's brilliant for movies and games though. I hope the lag issues will be fixed when the lollipop update arrives.

Got it rooted in the end, it was a driver issue. Just found some on XDA and it worked a treat.
    Its a little awkward not having a recovery on the device, but im sure i'll get around that.

have had a little bit of the lag, but i think the overall performance out weights the the little negatives. I don't think there is a better 10 inch tablet for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Has anyone managed to get flash working on it? I used the below link

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

and downloaded the flash fr Android about half way down the page, but didn't seem to work as its still saying I need a plug in to watch, on Firefox.

Thanks!

Anyone else have this weird black line often right through the centre of the screen? Seems to be just on chrome however!

no,tnk God,id reinstall chrome,or if that doesent work,send it back,had the same prob on a lumia

Update to lollipop back online. If you've rooted youve got to unroot first. Have been hearing of people struggling to do it with root.

• Advertisement

Did you do it? Has it got any snappier?

Update to lollipop back online. If you've rooted youve got to unroot first. Have been hearing of people struggling to do it with root.

Im getting install failure. Rooted device but have unrooted it and root check says "no root" on device. Not sure what to do. Any one else figure it out?

I had the same issues and had to go to work. If you go into recovery via the T3 method you used to root and try to install the update.zip there, it should work. Or so I think in my head, will be giving it a go when I get home.

I had the same issues and had to go to work. If you go into recovery via the T3 method you used to root and try to install the update.zip there, it should work. Or so I think in my head, will be giving it a go when I get home.

Any idea where to get the update.zip? I assume you mean a zipped file of the lollipop OTA?

yea thats what i mean. Just home now so having a look on my tablet to figure out where its downloaded.

Just updated to 5.0.1 everything running smooth. Fair play to lenovo.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Just updated to 5.0.1 everything running smooth. Fair play to lenovo.

Yours installed via OTA?

have to flash mine back to stock kitkat to see will that sort it out, seems to be a common issue.

Yours installed via OTA?

have to flash mine back to stock kitkat to see will that sort it out, seems to be a common issue.

Yeah update was in the notification bar. Everything running much smoother now thankfully.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

To say I'm jealous is an understatement.

• Advertisement

Just updated as well, all running much better now!

Advertisement