Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Just ordered GTA episodes from Liberty City, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption Undead and NFS:Rivals for ps3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Got 3 out of 4 of my initial order( ordered wednesday morning ), FF13-2, Red Dead Redemption and Uncharted 3, all with boxes and manuals( they still have rental stickers on some and preowned game on the other )

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Are these standard post or registered? I got a slip from An Post yesterday saying they attempted to deliver and that there's a package waiting in the depot for me - just wondering if it's my games

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

Just got dispatch email.... pity, really wanted F1 2013

F1 2013
    Quantity: 1 Cancelled: 1 of 1
    Borderlands 2
    Quantity: 1 Dispatched: 1 of 1
    Crysis 3
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13: The Masters Collector'...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

A Disgrace wrote: »
    Are these standard post or registered? I got a slip from An Post yesterday saying they attempted to deliver and that there's a package waiting in the depot for me - just wondering if it's my games

Standard. Two of my games did arrive though in a single package which was too large to fit through my letterbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

They've just released the €26 I paid for the 8 games back into my account today. Which I think only means one thing, they will charge me a lesser amount at some stage because some games were cancelled.

As I said I got 2 games out of the 8 yesterday but did not get a dispatch e-mail so I've no idea how many or which one's were cancelled. Could be the remaining 6 games were all cancelled :pac: I'll just have to wait till Monday I guess and see how many turn up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Got this email last night from them at like 2AM this is my 2nd order as i have got all the games from my 1st order

Hi Samapple789,

Dispatch Confirmation (Order: #0000)
    A quick message to let you know that we've processed and dispatched your order.

Please note: If your order contained multiple items, these may be dispatched separately.

Regrettably some items in your order have been cancelled, these items are either temporarily out of stock or have been found to be unsuitable for sale. You have not been charged for these items.

Delivery Summary
    Order subset #1
    F1 2013
    Gears of War: Judgment
    PES 2014
    Forza Horizon
    Madden NFL 25
    WWE 2K14
    The Last of Us
    Dishonored

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

Thanks, great deal. Ordered the 8 games below, hope some of them get through at least. Pity Last of Us was sold out.

Need For Speed: Rivals: Limited Edition

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Metro: Last Light: Limited Edition

Dead Space 3

BioShock: Infinite

Dishonored

Far Cry 3

Sleeping Dogs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Great deal for flipping games back to CEX!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

I ordered wed just got this email

Red Dead Redemption
    Modern Warfare 2
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    Forza Horizon

Got MW2 yesterday the one I wanted got cancelled typical so anyone who ordered Forza Horizon after wed don't get your hopes up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

jamescd wrote: »
    They've just released the €26 I paid for the 8 games back into my account today. Which I think only means one thing, they will charge me a lesser amount at some stage because some games were cancelled.

As I said I got 2 games out of the 8 yesterday but did not get a dispatch e-mail so I've no idea how many or which one's were cancelled. Could be the remaining 6 games were all cancelled :pac: I'll just have to wait till Monday I guess and see how many turn up.

Finally got the dispatch email. Only 1 game was cancelled, woo hoo !

Games I got yesterday were Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3. The other one's dispatched are Need for Speed: Rivals, FIFA Street, Far Cry 3, Dead or Alive 5 and Bioshock: Infinite.

Cancelled was Dead Rising 2 which I'm not too bothered about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Ordered Wednesday

Hi Shane,

Dispatch Confirmation (Order: #####)
    A quick message to let you know that we've processed and dispatched your order.

Please note: If your order contained multiple items, these may be dispatched separately.

Regrettably some items in your order have been cancelled, these items are either temporarily out of stock or have been found to be unsuitable for sale. You have not been charged for these items.

Delivery Summary
    Order subset #1
    Need For Speed: Rivals: Limited Edition

Battlefield 3

Modern Warfare 2

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Shipping mode: Standard Postage

BF3 cancelled. Ah well ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

Summary
    Order subset #1
    F1 2013
    PES 2014
    Sleeping Dogs
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II

PES cancelled, the game I wanted the most as well unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Rushden wrote: »
    PES cancelled, the game I wanted the most as well unfortunately

PS3 or Xbox?

Also, anyone had any luck contacting them on Facebook? They have a pretty small facebook page but it looks like they have someone answering questions, I wonder if I can get them to send a replacement for a cancelled game instead of just refunding the 3 quid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    PS3 or Xbox?

Also, anyone had any luck contacting them on Facebook? They have a pretty small facebook page but it looks like they have someone answering questions, I wonder if I can get them to send a replacement for a cancelled game instead of just refunding the 3 quid.

I asked them Friday about that since I really wanted the last of us. Waiting in a reply. I asked also about possibly getting the canceled game in a local xtravison store. Worth a shot anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

hmm i ordered 4 games on tues and all dispatched but only pro evo arrived thurs, was expecting rest yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    PS3 or Xbox?

Xbox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,194 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

bastardos on adverts selling these for €25 and €20 each, they should be banned but they wont be, I have a dislike for greedy ****ers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Like I mentioned earlier I got metro last light in the post yesterday. Got a dispatch email today.

Order subset #1
    The Last of Us
    Saints Row IV
    Remember Me

Happy that I got the last of us as that was the one I really wanted. Not overly fussed about remember me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Like I mentioned earlier I got metro last light in the post yesterday. Got a dispatch email today.

Order subset #1
    The Last of Us
    Saints Row IV
    Remember Me

Happy that I got the last of us as that was the one I really wanted. Not overly fussed about remember me.

Got the dispatch mail for my first order of 16 and the only one cancelled was Last of Us. It was the one I wanted to play most too.

Still can't be unhappy with the value on the rest!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Got pretty much all of mine cancelled bar 4.. On 4 separate orders so i'm paying €8 postage on four titles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭DjembaDjemba

bastardos on adverts selling these for €25 and €20 each, they should be banned but they wont be, I have a dislike for greedy ****ers.

I concur. Look at this chap, he has multiple ads up with loads of the games. Poor chap thinks hell get €25 per game.

http://www.adverts.ie/5192366

And he's not the only one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,194 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I concur. Look at this chap, he has multiple ads up with loads of the games. Poor chap thinks hell get €25 per game.

http://www.adverts.ie/5192366

And he's not the only one.

He will on some, assholes screwing people over like this. If they were selling them for €5 each that wouldn't be so bad. Kharma is a bitch when it comes to call.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Just noticed that postage is free to the uk. But the games come from Ireland :S

How does that work?

Also the deal is now on HUKD, neogaf etc.

So if your going to order something, do it now as I expect the majority of stuff will be gone soon .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Disapponted I only ordered 9. By the time I got them all the other games I wanted were gone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Just got an order update there

Everything has been dispatched except for minecraft that was cancelled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cathal99h

Just wondering, anyone up for swapping some of these games after we're done with them? I noticed some people got games that are now sold out or whatever, so maybe a bit of trading could help?
    Rather than trying to make any money from them we could swap them around? Maybe a new thread somewhere else should be made from something like this.

I dunno, just a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Got my final 2 games today, very happy, 8/8 games delivered :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Waiting on 2 games now out of 8.

The Last Of Us and WWE 2K14

Anyone get emails to say that any of these two games were cancelled?

Has anyone gotten these games recently?

Still no dispatch email even though I've received 6/8 games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Got 8/9 games last week. Got an email saying theyve all been dispatched yesterday. Still waiting on one.

• Advertisement

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Waiting on 2 games now out of 8.

The Last Of Us and WWE 2K14

Anyone get emails to say that any of these two games were cancelled?

Has anyone gotten these games recently?

Still no dispatch email even though I've received 6/8 games

It was one the ones cancelled for me. :(
    When did you order?

I've gotten my dispatch mails and only have 8 of 20 delivered.
    Looking forward to a mountain of packages when I get home! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Remouad wrote: »
    It was one the ones cancelled for me. :(
    When did you order?

I've gotten my dispatch mails and only have 8 of 20 delivered.
    Looking forward to a mountain of packages when I get home! :D

I actually ordered the 1st day I found out about it, was the same day that the OP posted this about the XBOX games so was in one of the first as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

All eight games of my order have arrived. Got 3 friday and 5 today. All posted individually, 6×€1.50 and the other two had a few British 1st class stamps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Bleh. Put in another order of 4 on Friday, just got the email saying 3 were cancelled. Left with Terminator Salvation which I just picked to make up the numbers, damn it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ended up ordering 20 games. Just couldn't stop myself and was very easy to justify as it worked at the same price as a new release game - €60. Got XCOM, Doom 3 BFG, Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, Gears of War Judgement, Borderlands 2, DMC, Splintercell Blacklist, Red Dead Redemption, Forza 4, Red Ded Redemption, Assassin's Creed III, Dead Space 2, Dead Space 3, Halo: Reach, Halo ODST, Risen 2: Dark Waters, PGA Tour 13, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel and Black Ops 2.

For €60 that's an insane collection and brilliant, brilliant bargain. Some games I've had and played before but most of them are new to me.

Got the first two today in DMC and Metal Gear Rising - both boxed and with Metal Gear only missing the instructions. Seems they're ex-rental games as they both had the rental strikers still on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Got most of what I was waiting on today, 2 games left to be delivered. Two games came from the UK in those small square cases, those were from the 4 for 15 euro section though.

Already bought 20 but resisting the urge to buy more.......

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Ordered 4 games last wed MW2 MW3 RDR and forza got MW2 friday forza was cancelled got RDR and MW3 today RDR has a huge crack is it worth even sending it back as it was really the only game i wanted?
    How long lads before they refund you for cancelled games?

LA Noire arrived today which was the 8th of my 8. Best BA in ages.

• Advertisement

For anyone who got sent the wrong game.

I ordered Saints Row IV but was sent Saints row the third.

I sent XV a mail through their website on Friday, they apologised and said they'd try to send me the correct game.
    Came home today and it has already been delivered.:D

So if you got the wrong game send them a mail and they might be able to sort you out.

I sent XV a mail through their website on Friday, they apologised and said they'd try to send me the correct game.

So if you got the wrong game send them a mail and they might be able to sort you out.

What address did you mail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Ive sent them a message Friday morning at 9 no replay yet did you use the online help message ? http://www.xvmarketplace.ie/Vendor/Contact

Ive sent them a message Friday morning at 9 no replay yet did you use the online help message ? http://www.xvmarketplace.ie/Vendor/Contact

I used the same thing Friday night and didn't get a reply. I made a mistake ordering a game and was hoping it could be changed. Anybody want RDR Undead Nightmare on ps3?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

gota love the few people making new accounts on adverts to sell these games for a profit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Got my three games today!

Two were shipped from Ireland, another from the UK (hence the first class stamps in PIC below).

Odd though, hasn't been stamped and the address on it is the same as the Irish one.

Still got them though. No BF3 :/

q2An9Te.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 MAD MAN 2014

johnf26 wrote: »
    gota love the few people making new accounts on adverts to sell these games for a profit

ya john profit is profit i seen one fella sold the last of us for 20 would have loved that game

I ordered 4 games for a mate, 1 was cancelled and the others arrived, all grand... Except Modern Warfare 3 is in Spanish.

The case is in English and looks like a previous rental copy, and I worked in Xtravision once and I'm sure I know what happened. Someone must have bought a Spanish version of MW3 either online or in Spain, and when they realised you can't change the language of the game (ridiculous btw) they thought they would rent a copy from Xtravision and swap the discs. Happened once or twice when I worked there.

Now, unfortunately this Spanish copy has been sold, so I'm hoping when I explain the situation they will send a replacement.

What address did you mail?

That's the form I used.

Got a mail from one of their support team afterwards.
    I used the same thing Friday night and didn't get a reply. I made a mistake ordering a game and was hoping it could be changed. Anybody want RDR Undead Nightmare on ps3?

I'd be interested in that!

That's the form I used.

Got a mail from one of their support team afterwards.

I'd be interested in that!

Anything you want to swap for it? I got my dispatch email yesterday, haven't received the games yet though so I'm not sure if it comes with the box or anything.

Edit: received it today. It's in perfect condition and boxed with the manual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Great deal OP - I thought I was a bit late to the party middle of last week, but I went ahead and ordered 8 games. Lo and behold, 5 of them arrived yesterday, 2 more on the way, only 1 cancellation (Bioshock Infinite).

Funny thing is, my son wanted BLOPS2 desperately and when I tried to order it a few times, it kept coming up as full price when all the other games were down as being part of the special offer. I distinctly remember placing an order for 4 other games, but when the confirmation came through, I had apparently ordered 2 copies of BLOPS2 :) (delivered yesterday).

Great timing as I only got a new PS3 2 weeks ago to provide a feed to my new projector in my converted garage/cinema and I have always being an Xbox man. Lots of catching up to do, so little spare time to do so...

• Advertisement
Advertisement