Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you keep in your pockets?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

What's left of Myspace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭rubadubduba

times are bad
    things are tuff
    there a'int nothing
    in my pockets,
    butt balls of fluff. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

My phone and a tissue. The rest goes into my man bag.
    Man bag as in satchel or in purse. Btw there's nothing wrong with a good satchel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Smokes lighter and phone. EVerything else in my bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Nothing in pockets except occasionally my hands. "Stuff" in the pockets does not work imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭EdanHewittt

A tiny shard of glass that does as much damage as a butcher's knife, but they can't prosecute you because it's only a bit of glass

A magnet for ruining Credit Card strips so your mate enemy can't buy beer at 9:59 at the off license.

A SIM card reader / cloner. Stealing the black book off your mate is always fun.

A thousand micrograms of 'sid soaked into a Tissue for when you've no obligations for the next 5-6 years. (AKA going to GOA to live in a beach hut for 5-6 years)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I have no pockets

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Tissues that have now solidified to a small, hard, crusty ball from absorbing too much snot.

My wallet has more interesting, pointless stuff in it that I never seem to remember to throw away, like a card for my door in the hotel I stayed in New York 10 years ago

I rarely have pockets!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

passport, old bus tickets, wallet, body parts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,781 ✭✭✭amacca

Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in my pockets but knives and lint.

Bit of a joker aren't you...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

coins and phone in right pocket, smokes and lighter in left pocket. wallet in right back pocket and receipts in left back pocket

I think your wrong there. When I pickpocketed you a while ago your phone was in your back left pocket.

This never happened :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Deep fat fryer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

smokes & lighter
    money (no wallet here)
    keys
    phone (maybe)

Advertisement