Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

static ip address noob

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

MarkY91 wrote: »
    not a pretty setup? do i need to do anything to fix it?

the ip fragmentation notice has dissapeared from my ps4 also which seems to be a good thing. i was thankfully never NAT3 before :D
    No its fine, not pretty only in the sense that the PS4 must be manually assigned its IP address but since it stores these details well, its grand.

Good, its because its a legitimate, non duplicated IP address so everything is fine. Remember the connection test can vary its results so if you don't get your 120Mbps each time don't worry. Just as long as your games / downloads work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

advertsfox wrote: »
    No its fine, not pretty only in the sense that the PS4 must be manually assigned its IP address but since it stores these details well, its grand.

Good, its because its a legitimate, non duplicated IP address so everything is fine. Remember the connection test can vary its results so if you don't get your 120Mbps each time don't worry. Just as long as your games / downloads work.

:eek::eek::eek: i wish i could get that even once lol.

thanks alot for the help. i appreciate it :)

Advertisement