Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Ritual

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭gigawatt2007

6.45am alarm goes off. Jump in shower, get dressed, wake the wee man. Get him down the stairs and get him changed and ready for creche. Get him some toast and weetabix for me. Make my lunch and his snacks and out the gap at 7.30 or so. Nothing cheers a fella up like seeing the wee man waddling around the kitchen at 7am watching his DVD eating a bit of toast.

Drop him off at the creche and in at my desk for 8.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Daisy78

For me, it's feeding my dog. Boil the chicken, shred said chicken, add doggy nut thingies and some of the jelly from her normal food and then stand back and watch her gobble the food with delight. She then comes over to say thanks and we play-fight for a while. It's the best feeling in the world :D

That's the sweetest post ever. Makes me think of my dog back at home, he is my instant mood booster :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Daisy78 wrote: »
    That's the sweetest post ever. Makes me think of my dog back at home, he is my instant mood booster :)

There's nothing better than a dog to boost your mood :D

Advertisement