Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EDS at the RDS :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Best of luck to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭spiderdog

kassie wrote: »
    I'm showing my Great Dane at this on sunday too!! Can't wait!

hey, what colour do you have:)

Since all the shows are over now does anyone have any reflections on what went well/wrong?

also congrats if your dog won.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Yes it would be great to hear how everyone did . And if anyone has pics!! PLease post them for us to see :)

Agreed, feel free to post pics/thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi, i had a great weekend, my dog won his open dog class, beating 5 other dogs, then got the reserve CACIB, which is the award won at international shows so i was thrilled!!

The weather was nearly too warm for doggies though.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

Congrats!!
    Won't be long before you've a champ on your hands!
    Any websites with photo's?

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Well done Andreac! What breed dog were you showing?

Thanks a mill, we only need 2 more green stars to be a champion so hoping it wont be long now!!

I have a rottweiler Jen.

Try showdogsireland.com or dogshowentry.ie for results. Not sure if there are many pics up yet, dont think i have any from in the ring but i have pics from the show itself. Ill try get them up soon.

Some pics from the show
    euroshow.jpg

euroshow4.jpg

euroshow2.jpg

• Advertisement

The saint bernard is my friends dog, she did really well, she got best junior in breed and then 4th in the junior group, of the group 2 breeds (working dog) so she had a fab day and it was great to see a friend do really well and hes still very young too!!

Advertisement