Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015-16 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Charlie Austin has some very serious medical problem:

https://vine.co/v/eDOv1Iqb2A2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anything on Henderson? if he's out I'm wildcarding. The match would have to be on Monday :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

ShaneU wrote: »
    Anything on Henderson? if he's out I'm wildcarding. The match would have to be on Monday :rolleyes:

Nothing that will help you. The Echo have him as a 'serious doubt' so could go either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 2m2 minutes ago
    A knee ligament injury will keep Pablo Zabaleta out for around a month #MCFC

Sagna wagon?

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 3m3 minutes ago
    New signing Otamendi will start on the bench "It's impossible to move Mangala and Kompany from their positions at the momemt." #MCFC

• Registered Users Posts: 32,940 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 2m2 minutes ago
    A knee ligament injury will keep Pablo Zabaleta out for around a month #MCFC

Sagna wagon?

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 3m3 minutes ago
    New signing Otamendi will start on the bench "It's impossible to move Mangala and Kompany from their positions at the momemt." #MCFC

That .5 from Kolarov to him could make a real difference. But Kolarov's attacking potential!!! Tough decisions!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

CSF wrote: »
    That .5 from Kolarov to him could make a real difference. But Kolarov's attacking potential!!! Tough decisions!!

Should Sagna be a safe bet for zabaletta position?

Sunderland AFC ‏@SunderlandAFC 5m5 minutes ago
    ADVOCAAT: "Younes Kaboul is injured and is not in the squad."
    Sunderland AFC ‏@SunderlandAFC 2m2 minutes ago
    ADVOCAAT: "John O'Shea will play tomorrow. He has leadership and quality. He is a real captain."

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Sunderland AFC ‏@SunderlandAFC 5m5 minutes ago
    ADVOCAAT: "Younes Kaboul is injured and is not in the squad."
    Sunderland AFC ‏@SunderlandAFC 2m2 minutes ago
    ADVOCAAT: "John O'Shea will play tomorrow. He has leadership and quality. He is a real captain."

If only Sunderland had known about his injury record before he was signed :rolleyes:

Great news for more than one reason though. Kaboul has been playing like an alcoholic and O'Shea is £4.4m in FPL. Shame he never made the drop to £4.3m but he'll be in my team for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

only a matter of time before Kol chips in with attacking returns. Well worth the extra over Sagna i.m.o.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

manual_man wrote: »
    only a matter of time before Kol chips in with attacking returns. Well worth the extra over Sagna i.m.o.

Agreed. I think Kolarov's pace is his to lose. He looks phenomenal. Took 3 bonus last week even though City won 3-0 and he didn't get attacking points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Agreed. I think Kolarov's pace is his to lose. He looks phenomenal. Took 3 bonus last week even though City won 3-0 and he didn't get attacking points.

this. i don't think i've ever seen Kol look as good as he has in these first two games. set piece deliveries have been exceptional. i don't have him for this gw but he's in my team for gw4 for sure. Silva/Kun/Kol i think those of us that have these 3 for gw4 could do very, very well indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

The thing with kolorav is you can play the all out attack chip every week ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Oscar out and Pedro unlikely to start on Sunday.

Moses is still injured and Oscar is still injured,' said the Portuguese. 'I don't know if the new players are available for Sunday yet.'

• Registered Users Posts: 48,140 ✭✭✭✭km79

Paully D wrote: »
    If only Sunderland had known about his injury record before he was signed :rolleyes:

Great news for more than one reason though. Kaboul has been playing like an alcoholic and O'Shea is £4.4m in FPL. Shame he never made the drop to £4.3m but he'll be in my team for tomorrow.

hhhmmmmm I'm currently playing Hugh ahead of PVA.......... both have home games but I think huth has more goal threat ?
    and I'll predict one certainty this weekend
    a Chelsea clean sheet

Can see van Aanholt being dropped myself

spock. wrote: »
    Oscar out and Pedro unlikely to start on Sunday.

Moses is still injured and Oscar is still injured,' said the Portuguese. 'I don't know if the new players are available for Sunday yet.'

Is the only quote that he doesn't know if the new players are available yet. I think if Oscar is out and Pedro is registered on time he will start.

Can see van Aanholt being dropped myself

yeah he was red rotten useless the last day !
    I'll stick with ze German

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

That would rightly **** over all my plans too.

Sold him for Wilson last night. To fund my depay to Pedro move.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Here's hoping this stays quiet for a while. Don't want to have to absorb a loss on him this week.

Here's hoping this stays quiet for a while. Don't want to have to absorb a loss on him this week.

2k transfers out already, no chance of this staying quiet. Your only hope is a quick red flag.

It's a terrible bit of luck for those that went for Sakho over Diouf. He'll bleed transfers to Wilson too who will be guaranted a 0.2 rise now.

zarquon wrote: »
    2k transfers out already, no chance of this staying quiet. Your only hope is a quick red flag.

It's a terrible bit of luck for those that went for Sakho over Diouf. He'll bleed transfers to Wilson too who will be guaranted a 0.2 rise now.

I have Wilson at least. Doesn't the red flag only lead to protection once it's been lifted?

If he's only out for Liverpool, I'll keep him and play Fletcher. I don't really want to be on a -8 this GW and I don't want to wildcard the week before transfer window closes and international break

I have Wilson at least. Doesn't the red flag only lead to protection once it's been lifted?

The various shades of flag all lead to a player needing more transfers out before they drop

No protection but it slows down the fall percentage. Red flag increases the drop thresholds by a factor of approximately 2.5

The various shades of flag all lead to a player needing more transfers out before they drop

Learn something new every day!!!

was probably gonna bench him anyway but can't take another loss of value on anyone this week!

• Advertisement

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 30m30 minutes ago
    Koscielny is being managed "carefully." Won't take any risks and considered a doubt for the weekend. Mertesacker is expected to be fine #AFC

Advertisement