Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFPL 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Just Kane in UFPL but have Lloris in FPL so be nice if he could pick up a cs anyway!

47 from the defence this week showing up the attackers big time!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

jimmii wrote: »
    Have Yaya (c) which normally would be a no brainer to leave but with Pelle and then Kane to go makes it tempting to roll the dice.

Thoughts on changing?

Well done - good decision in the end!! ;)

Markx wrote: »
    Well done - good decision in the end!! ;)

Funny way for it to play out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Very disastrous week - Kone on loanay really topping it off. Kane and Alderwireld tomorrow - can't imagine I'll be bringing Amavi or Sinclair in.

I had a mare too with my loans. I left Coutinho and Benteke on the bench for my shiny new loan signings :-( They owe me big time over the next 2 games!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Rossdarragh1

I loaned in Harry Kane 2 weeks ago and have one Gw remaining with him. I know have been hit with a lot of injuries and would like to cancel Kane's loan so I can bring in other loans. If I cancel Kane's Loan early will I lose all points that he has earned me and will my points remain the same ?

• Advertisement

I loaned in Harry Kane 2 weeks ago and have one Gw remaining with him. I know have been hit with a lot of injuries and would like to cancel Kane's loan so I can bring in other loans. If I cancel Kane's Loan early will I lose all points that he has earned me and will my points remain the same ?

Be a bit mad if they took the points back! You don't lose anything you just don't get refunded for the extra weeks you've already paid. Your points remain the same as now.

Looking into a few loans this week. Augero, Pedro and Shaw can go to fund anybody. Looking at Smalling, Coutinho, KDB, Sterling and Bony as candidates.

I'm reluctant to get Bony as I may not need two strikers on MD2. In order to get KDB I'd have to sell Aguero (which would mean getting Bony anyway, see above). If I was sure Sterling would start I'd probably take him.

Any thoughts on who else is in the mix??

Looking into a few loans this week. Augero, Pedro and Shaw can go to fund anybody. Looking at Smalling, Coutinho, KDB, Sterling and Bony as candidates.

I'm reluctant to get Bony as I may not need two strikers on MD2. In order to get KDB I'd have to sell Aguero (which would mean getting Bony anyway, see above). If I was sure Sterling would start I'd probably take him.

I'm in the same boat but struggling to justify it given who I have left. Tricky week.

I like the Sterling pick, I can't see why he wouldn't start, he's been playing well lately. I think Smalling is a good pick too, United defence is very solid so you should recoup the points easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Haha, same same.

I feel my MatchDay1 team could smash it up. Short on defenders with Darmian+Bellerin out, but to be without any City attack (as I thought last week, sigh) v Villa could be costly

I think you've covered all the top attacking options this week.

I'd add Rojo/Bertrand and Van Dijk to the best defensive punts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

How today go for people?

Low scoring week with only Deeney and Lukaku scoring points for me unless Butland hangs on to his CS against Chelsea. Had the (c) on Lukaku, will probably leave it but will consider merits of KDB, Benteke & Alexis overnight.. How are the rest of you fixed?

How today go for people?

Low scoring week with only Deeney and Lukaku scoring points for me unless Butland hangs on to his CS against Chelsea. Had the (c) on Lukaku, will probably leave it but will consider merits of KDB, Benteke & Alexis overnight.. How are the rest of you fixed?

48 points, 31 of them from deeney, van dijk and captain vardy. Vardy and van dijk have been good loan signings, mane has been useless.

I have 3 strikers on the bench so not sure who to leave out - Benteke, bony and Kane. I'll probably play bony. I'll leave the captaincy with vardy I think.

How today go for people?

29. Only Deeney with points so far. Have Butland so hoping he can pull out some points here!! Fingers crossed tomorrows lads can do a bit better!

36 with 6 spent on loans. Disappointing. 7 on the bench for tomorrow.

21 with Kosc, Kol, Sanch, Yaya, Punch, Kane & Tekkers (c). Fingers crossed for a better day!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

21(-9) with Captain Sanchez to play! Loaned in Bony and Ozil for today.

Wamble wrote: »
    21(-9) with Captain Sanchez to play! Loaned in Bony and Ozil for today.

Yikes I thought I was in a bad way! Hope you have a few more than that to go!

Fell just 10 places with 47. Pretty happy with that!

Amavi's injury will take me up to 11 flags in the squad. Can anyone beat that??

4 of those probably season-enders too....

Amavi's injury will take me up to 11 flags in the squad. Can anyone beat that??

4 of those probably season-enders too....

11 is pretty impressive!

• Advertisement

Forgot to check ufpl this week dammit! So much red!

Loaned in Eriksen and Punch. Azpi and Mane being benched is a bad start :mad:

Loaned in Kane and Bolasie. 6 or 7 weeks til the window opens and we can 'fix' our squads!

Butland, Morgan & Ayew doing me a favour today!

78 (-6 for loans) and fell 30 places to 357th.

Have Sako and Bolasie tonight - have KDB and Alexis both on 3 to take out. Hopefully Palace go on a rampage tonight. Would drop sub Sako in if he starts on the bench?

Another fairly shoddy week - 65 points. Dropped from 4th to 50th in 3 weeks. With 7 injuries and 4 players struggling to get their place its looking bleak this side of Christmas

Another fairly shoddy week - 65 points. Dropped from 4th to 50th in 3 weeks. With 7 injuries and 4 players struggling to get their place its looking bleak this side of Christmas

Wouldn't be disheartened - you will be right in the mix when the widow comes around. 12 transfers will completely transform squads so I reckokn the winner could come from as far as 100-200 points behind.

3 points or Azpi? After changes am on 28 from four Deeney, Mane & Kol the only guys to show up yesterday luckily had a lot of options for today like most I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Dave for sure. Most likely he gets 2 points at least, and has the potential for clean sheet and decent attacking potential for a defender too.

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Dave for sure. Most likely he gets 2 points at least, and has the potential for clean sheet and decent attacking potential for a defender too.

Have Kane captain too which makes it a little less appealing! I guess that gives me a better chance of points no matter what happens best case scenario would be a couple of Kane goals and Azpi chipping in with a couple of extras somewhere along the line!

Advertisement