Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal Kombat 9 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Naphiel wrote: »
    I did the same thing. I knew I'd ignore it when Arcade Edition came out, turns out I got bored earlier than that. Still holding off till the AE disc comes out since I never bought Super.

Not sure how much AE will cost on disc but I presume it'll be about 30. You could get SSF4 and the AE update for less than that. Gamestop have SSF4 in their "get a game for 2 euro when you trade in a game" deal, so you could be playing very soon for less money!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Arcade Edition comes out on a disc a day or two after my Leaving Cert ends. I'm using that as an incentive to hold off until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Is the Klassic skins DLC up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Sairus wrote: »
    The Klassic Kostume Pack is up now on PSN and XBLA for €4.99 and 400 points respectively.
    This pack will net you the classic costumes for Sub Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Jade, Mileena and Kitana. It'll also give you classic fatalities for Sub Zero, Scorpion and Reptile.
    JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Is the Klassic skins DLC up yet?

Yep.

Yep.

Thanks Sairus. I've seen some people on the MK boards saying its not up on the EU PSN shop yet.

• Advertisement

Where can I find the skins pack? I can't find it anywhere and the games Dlc screen says no content available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

4 characters are going to be released in DLC. They said as long as people buy them they will keep releasing them.

I am more interested in them improving the online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

The Klassic Kostume Pack is up now on PSN and XBLA for €4.99 and 400 points respectively.
    This pack will net you the classic costumes for Sub Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Jade, Mileena and Kitana. It'll also give you classic fatalities for Sub Zero, Scorpion and Reptile.

Have been browsing the store but haven't come across this. The only MK related objects are UKM3, MK2 and the Activation Code for MK9.

Anyone know what the story is? Would love to get my hands on it.

EDIT: I've found it on XBL but not on PSN. And sadly I only have the PS version!

Have been browsing the store but haven't come across this. The only MK related objects are UKM3, MK2 and the Activation Code for MK9.

Anyone know what the story is? Would love to get my hands on it.

EDIT: I've found it on XBL but not on PSN. And sadly I only have the PS version!

Still no sign of them on PSN. I wonder what's going on.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

eco2live wrote: »
    I am more interested in them improving the online

This.

• Advertisement

No sign of them still. There blog of PSN updates have been released so we're screwed again for this week. And we're supposed to be getting Skarlett next week. It will take an act of God for that to come out on time.

I think I might trade my PS3 version for an X-Box version.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

has anybody heard when the new patch is coming out?

Next week I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

Source

NetherRealm Studios Community Manager Rigo Cortes has confirmed that the EU PSN release will co incide with the release of the Skarlet dlc on June 22nd.

We'll also get free Sektor/Cyrax Klassic skins. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

The patch is up and online is really smooth now.

Can finally play ranked match

Rain has been announced for July 21st. It will come with MK2 Smoke and Noob Saibot Klassic skins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

That Skarlett is always on the rag.

img20110621060511.jpg

img20110621060533.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Why is Noobsaibot trending on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭OriginalRazer

New here. Buddy deathrider komes here. Im from up North, huge MK fan.
    Anybody in Co. Down or klose interested in starting an MK scene, meeting up OFFLINE for kasuals and tourneys kontact me. (Very serious)

Twitter: OriginalRazer
    PSN: theoriginalrazer

Dyin' to meet other mk/fighting game players!

All the best,
    Razer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

New here. Buddy deathrider komes here. Im from up North, huge MK fan.
    Anybody in Co. Down or klose interested in starting an MK scene, meeting up OFFLINE for kasuals and tourneys kontact me. (Very serious)

Twitter: OriginalRazer
    PSN: theoriginalrazer

Dyin' to meet other mk/fighting game players!

All the best,
    Razer

Get yourself to Dragonslayers events at Queens University Belfast on Tuesdays (I think) and Saturdays.

Q-Con is very soon and will be held there. A sizable chunk of the Irish Fighting Game Community will be there.

Get yourself to Dragonslayers events at Queens University Belfast on Tuesdays (I think) and Saturdays.

Q-Con is very soon and will be held there. A sizable chunk of the Irish Fighting Game Community will be there.

Goddamn Q-Kon? lmao
    Oh boy iv a mate who's goin there as DMC's Virgil. He went as FF's Genesis last year, he karried a wooden sword that he made around with him all day.

I'll try and get there if anybodies up for some MK.
    Any1 from Belfast or Newry area looking to meet up plz give me a shout.

Also its 15 quid return bus fare to Belfast :( and I work weekends
    So making it every week to DS's events will be hard but thanx big time for the reply man.

Please kontact anybody u know from around my area or klose and tell em 2 kontact me bro. Really appreciate it.

All the best,
    Razer

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Looks like we might be running an MK9 touirnament too in a couple of weeks.

Looks like we might be running an MK9 touirnament too in a couple of weeks.

Where abouts man?

All the best,
    Razer

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Where abouts man?

All the best,
    Razer

In dublin, in the exchange.

It's in the early days though, dno't quote me on it.

In dublin, in the exchange.

It's in the early days though, dno't quote me on it.

The Southern ones will be harder for me to get to man but keep me posted.
    You on twitter or FB by any chance?

All the best,
    Razer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Please kontact anybody u know from around my area or klose and tell em 2 kontact me bro. Really appreciate it.

ask Kobelkog

Wow, they really did clean up the online. Was able to get in a good few games there.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

On phone so don't have the link. But seems like nrs have messed something up. Does not affect euro but since scarlet dlc comes with robo classic and they never released free robo classic if ya pick it the other guy will dc since they can't load the data :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

On phone so don't have the link. But seems like nrs have messed something up. Does not affect euro but since scarlet dlc comes with robo classic and they never released free robo classic if ya pick it the other guy will dc since they can't load the data :-D

Did you download the Kompatability pack ?, it lets you fight against Skarlett and the robots in their MK3 costumes.

Advertisement