Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Huawei ascend g300

• 28-07-2012 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got this phone?,I see it advertised for 129 in Vodafone and was wondering what its like? whats the battery like etc any pros and cons:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

No problem. Just got the phone myself last week. Loving it!

No problem. Just got the phone myself last week. Loving it!

I think ill get mine tuesday when I get paid,working in the vodafone building has its perks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

I think ill get mine tuesday when I get paid,working in the vodafone building has its perks.

if you port over a number you get €20 off the price, even if your with vodafone, get a cheap/free sim from tesco or the likes and port the number over ;) im not 100% if this is an online offer only though, but to be fair if you order before 1 you will have it the next day

• Advertisement

projectgtr wrote: »
    if you port over a number you get €20 off the price, even if your with vodafone, get a cheap/free sim from tesco or the likes and port the number over ;) im not 100% if this is an online offer only though, but to be fair if you order before 1 you will have it the next day

Already ahead of you there,have 2 o2 nums to be raped :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,918 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Great phone. I am really pleased with mine. I bought mine at a Vodafone shop & they gave me a free USB modem as well :D

By the way I also bought a case there. €20 but very good as the phone is held safely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭pdstck

Is there 3g on this phone vodafone website unclear about this

pdstck wrote: »
    Is there 3g on this phone vodafone website unclear about this

yeh there is,its a great phone,battery is quality and the speed of it too has me drooling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 WoyaM

Can someone please attach that default wallpaper with rain-drops!? I don't have it on my phone.

• Advertisement

WoyaM wrote: »
    Can someone please attach that default wallpaper with rain-drops!? I don't have it on my phone.

Google

Google

Google

Google

Google

Google

Google it!

Google

Google

Google

Google

Google

Google

Google it!
    But i can't find it man! I tried! :-)

Hold down anywhere on the screen,click on wallpaper and go to the wallpapers folder and you will find it there.

Hold down anywhere on the screen,click on wallpaper and go to the wallpapers folder and you will find it there.
    I have new firmware, and there is not that wallpaper. :-(

I have new firmware, and there is not that wallpaper. :-(

I think you're stuck then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,661 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Someone on xda developers has already done it for you here

Thank you man! :-D

Advertisement