Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

coillte leases are up for tender

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭steyrprohunter

I agree! Id hate the idea of everyone knowing how much Id bidded for woods for one thing. Secondly Gixxerthou seems to have knowledge of what people are paying for lettings so perhaps he'd like to go on the leases I have this year-2 in Glenmalure and 4 in Ballinabarney!!! Since he thinks he knows what kind of money they made maybe he cud take out a small loan to help me pay for them!!!:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭GixxerThou

I dont know how much they made but I know how much we bid on them, and considering they were handed up and the shortage of money at the moment I was very surprised that we were unsuccessful.. Now I suppose it could be just down to lack of points, I have no other coillte ground so someone with some nearby would not have to bid as much. As for working for Coillte, that would be a no! If I did know how much lads had bid on woods I wouldnt be sittin here with no coillte woods for next season! Was amazed to be outbid on any of the woods we went for... Still plenty of dosh around.. long may it last :)

Advertisement