Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GoNutrition Referral codes

• 29-01-2014 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭

We already have referral code threads for other sites so I figured its no harm to have one for GoNutrition.

Use the referral codes at checkout to receive 250g of free protein. The person who referred you gets 10 pound in credit if you spend over 10 yourself, or 15 if you spend over 50.

Don't post your own referral code without using someone else's of course :)

Here's mine to get it started: V26WHI

edit: mods, might be no harm to join the referral threads into one and/or have a separate thread for offers? I know I often get mails with 20% codes etc.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 46 Verified rep GoNutrition: Oliver

This is a great idea thanks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

We already have referral code threads for other sites so I figured its no harm to have one for GoNutrition.

Use the referral codes at checkout to receive 250g of free protein. The person who referred you gets 10 pound in credit if you spend over 10 yourself, or 15 if you spend over 50.

Don't post your own referral code without using someone else's of course :)

Here's mine to get it started: V26WHI

edit: mods, might be no harm to join the referral threads into one and/or have a separate thread for offers? I know I often get mails with 20% codes etc.
    Thanks just used your code,here's mine if anyone needs it. NKXVF0

Ordered Triple chocolate whey and arrived in 2 days.Have to say it's the nicest Chocolate protein shake I've tried,tastes like Mcdonalds chocolate milkshake. The kids like it to which isn't bad as they can be fussy eaters so gets a bit of protein into them,they didn't like the chocolate mint one i had previously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

split my order between bulkpowders and go nutrition. see who delivers first.

Used the code above. Here's mine for the next user

NO9BA8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

split my order between bulkpowders and go nutrition. see who delivers first.

Used the code above. Here's mine for the next user

NO9BA8

Just used your code!

Mine is EQPEDJ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Mine is YOP3JU, get dem gainz.

Did anyone use my code as its not showing as anyone used it?

Not yet. I haven't pulled the trigger on my order. Was going to do it the other day but decided to wait til next week. (Payday)

Not yet. I haven't pulled the trigger on my order. Was going to do it the other day but decided to wait til next week. (Payday)

Ok that's why they can't find it. Maybe take yours down for awhile if you haven't used someone else's.

Sure. Repost yours here so it gets bumped

Edit:
    Can't edit my other post. But i have the order saved so it should go through when I pay.
    Should've posted here after I had completed. But I went back to change stuff and tweak my order.

• Advertisement

Here's mine if anyone needs it. NKXVF0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Mine HAQS8L

• Registered Users Posts: 40 moose52c

Thanks irelandspurs! My referral code is UGIOOF
    Happy shopping!!

moose52c wrote: »
    Thanks irelandspurs! My referral code is UGIOOF
    Happy shopping!!

Thanks for using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rebyc1

Thanks moose52c used your code. My code is BM1KQW

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

I used Jjayoo's, my code is IQZUOC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Mac 3

I used Jjayoo's, my code is IQZUOC

I used yours Snakeweasel, mine is FL1KBT:)

Advertisement