Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steam Halloween Sale

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

There's a couple of cracking games in there if folk don't already own them. Outside of the obvious ones in there my definite picks would be.

Anna
    Costume Quest
    Adventures of Shuggy
    Hell Yeah!
    Painkiller Complete Pack

I really enjoyed They Bleed Pixels too but it's most certainly not for everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,624 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

alice madness returns is a must have

Best game i played in years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭blaa85

Headshot wrote: »
    alice madness returns is a must have

Best game i played in years

Twas a fiver on origin a while back and forgot to get it, was hoping for it to drop to that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

picked up Walking Dead series at the weekend (err Monday). Was considering it earlier in the week, so glad I held out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dropped like €200 last sale and have played about 30 minutes in total of the stuff I bought.

no doubt more money will be wasted here.

Damn you WoW and LoL, damn you!

** Had a look , absolutely nothing interesting me, thank ****

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,333 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'm going to pick up prototype 1 for a fiver; can also recommend Overlord package for the same price. It's fun being an evil overlord terrorising the local peasants and send in your fire goblins to toast sheep or kill pansy elfs :D

Advertisement