Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawtin and Dubfire kicked out of Berghain!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

jonny68 wrote: »
    I hear it's cheap in Berlin too is that right?

Defo on my list of places to go:cool:

well everywhere is cheaper than here!!! it is cheap but not overly so, beer is cheap enough if you stick to the local brews, clothes are cheaper too, might be say 20 quid difference in a pair of diesel jeans etc,good transport system etc but again the place is huge,most of the nightlife(youd be interested in) takes place in the east

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

,most of the nightlife(youd be interested in) takes place in the east[/QUOTE]

There is a hardcore breaks scene in Berlin??!

(couldn't resist)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    great piece on RA on berghain today by the way.....essential reading!

yeah great read.
    the place is really starting to have a huge mythology build around it now. sounds awesome even if it is very very very full on.

gorgeous looking building.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

i can only presume ure rippin the piss about the gorgeous building thing!?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭DannyKing

brianc27 wrote: »
    everything you wrote there can be applied to Tresor if you replace acid house with techno and id be pretty sure theres an equivalent club for every major genre of dance music, so saying it is recognised as the best club ever is stretching it a bit far. Fair enough you think its the best club ever but it certainly is not THE best club there has ever been, i dont think theres any club that can take that mantle because there is not 1 club that has/is catered to everyones tastes.

Are we all forgetting the Paradise Garage????

• Advertisement
Advertisement