Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit Force VS Nike Fuel band SE

Options
  • 13-11-2013 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi ,

just looking for a bit of advice. i want to get my OH one of these for Xmas. does anyone on here own either of these ? or can give me advice on which one to get ?

also i think i might have left it a little late , i know argos do the fitbit but i cant seem to find anywhere in Ireland that does the fitbbit force or the fuel band SE ?

would be grateful for any advice on either and also if anyone knows a retailer that sells them .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

Don't think the fitbit force is going on sale outside the US till January. Seen it on a website tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Want to bump this thread. Have narrowed down to these two devices that I want to buy. Interested in hearing thoughts on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

I have the Nike fuel band a like it. It's nice and easy to use and looks nice. I also find it helps me keep disciplined. E.g. if i come home and am 300 point below target i'll go for a walk or do some small circuit.

However like with all these things i take the calorie counter with a pinch of salt. Also i find that if i'm cycling it's not counting any of that activity as your arms are stationary. It feels uncomfortable when weight lifting so i take it off for that(also not counting those points). I think they should have added a stop watch functionality too!

Never tried the fitbit but i would assume most of my pros/cons would be the same for that

Advertisement