Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weight loss programs

Options
  • 09-02-2014 10:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31

Hey

Would anyone recommend any weight loss programs pleaze. Buncrana carn area plz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Eat less food

Get exercise

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 galway donegal 1

I know but i need a weigh in every week :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I know but i need a weigh in every week :(

no you don't, the best measure of progress is the visible one when you look in the mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Take a look here, there are popular threads on Weight Watchers and Slimming World: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=982

, although you should give a look at the nutrition stickies in the above and this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

If you have decent discipline you could try weight watchers at home. Then area doesn't come into it, you set the time/day you weigh in at so you don't have to try to make a meeting that might not suit you. Its worked for me so far...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

eat less

get exercise

buy weighing scales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

fairly simple really, less calorie intake, more calorie burning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭generic2012

Have to agree with the previous posts. Seeing as net calorie deficit is a guaranteed, scientifically defendable, fail safe method of weight loss I would tend to lean towards it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

and for a few weeks cut out beer, fizzy drinks, fast food etc and eat more slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dorisroe

Diet and exercise both are important, eat healthy and low calories food. Burn more calories than you intake.

• Advertisement
Advertisement