Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a bigger frame

Options
  • 08-02-2014 9:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

I would be skinny but also with a small frame. how do you go about getting a bigger frame? I work out in the gym chest, biceps legs etc and them muscles are getting bigger but I suppose frame is still smallish. now I am only going with a month so obviously im not after growing that much but will lifting get a bigger frame or just muscles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭CrazySka

What are you eating?
    What's your training routine like?
    Eat more, find a program with the compound lifts (increasing weight in small jumps) be consistent with your program and have patience, these things take a long time, don't measure it in weeks or a month, think months and years..patience is vital...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

I would be skinny but also with a small frame. how do you go about getting a bigger frame? I work out in the gym chest, biceps legs etc and them muscles are getting bigger but I suppose frame is still smallish. now I am only going with a month so obviously im not after growing that much but will lifting get a bigger frame or just muscles?

I'm afraid you will never get a bigger frame but it's not a bad thing, the most aesthetic physiques (which I'm guessing is what you're going for) are on small frames, the taper between waist and shoulder is easier to achieve with a narrow waist. Do lots of lat and back workouts and that will help give you wider shoulders, add in lots of quad and glute work for a proper x man shape.

Advertisement