Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2015 All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

I'd say galway's last 12 games v kk are far more relevant than their last 12 v Waterford. They probably have a better record than Tipp for playing kk.

But if you are saying that Galway are ahead of Waterford I think it is a bit relevant, given everytime I hear this said we come out and beat them. Neither side has been performing brilliantly in the championship the last two years, but we've beaten Galway the last two times we played in the league.

It doesn't really matter who is ahead of who in May obviously, but I really can't understand any inflating of Galway's chances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

A bold prediction.

Can't see how you think that is a bold prediction. I would think it is fairly obviusly going to be 4 from those teams:cool:....you think somebody else will be in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

DellyBelly wrote: »
    Can't see how you think that is a bold prediction. I would think it is fairly obviusly going to be 4 from those teams:cool:....you think somebody else will be in it?
    haha look up sarcasm pal!

TTM, Cork are odds on favourites for the match in June so I dunno where this big favourites tag is coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭glasagusban

DellyBelly wrote: »
    Deise_2012 wrote: »
    haha look up sarcasm pal!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

TTM, Cork are odds on favourites for the match in June so I dunno where this big favourites tag is coming from.

On waterford thread last week as you know have a read back and you will see waterford are huge favourite amongst their own beat cork and many pundits like hickey louganne national papers have put huge pressure waterford expecting to be the team this year does something

And yourself it's fair to say felt very confident after Sunday also
    Waterford as history shows don't performance well as favourites and especially against cork
    Talking to someone I know in Waterford living he said huge change expectations after Sunday

Back to the all Ireland discussion imo kilkenny and clsre for me real contenders as both have players and outstanding proven great great managers while cork tactic wise have doubts , limerick imo worse off, but have superb players
    Dublin will get there but in transition this year

On waterford thread last week as you know have a read back and you will see waterford are huge favourite amongst their own beat cork and many pundits like hickey louganne national papers have put huge pressure waterford expecting to be the team this year does something

And yourself it's fair to say felt very confident after Sunday also
    Waterford as history shows don't performance well as favourites and especially against cork
    Talking to someone I know in Waterford living he said huge change expectations after Sunday

Back to the all Ireland discussion imo kilkenny and clsre for me real contenders as both have players and outstanding proven great great managers while cork tactic wise have doubts , limerick imo worse off, but have superb players

I don't get the absolute confidence from some people in Cork and I think we have a good chance against ye in June, but when I saw the draw in November I thought it was a game we'd look forward to anyway with a good chance more than likely.

Bookmakers prices are made from the general publics expectations and are the best indicator of how people think any game will go. Early days so prices might change, but it's ludicrous to say we're huge favourites. I think we justifiably should be favourites, but not huge favourites. And we are neither.

If any other County had won the league the thought of a possible September outing would enter their minds. I think it is fair to say the reaction has been about expected, maybe even a bit cautious all things considered. You're trying to build the whole thing up into a big "I told ya so" in June, and in general are ignoring the consensus.

The problem people have with what you've said in the past week is because whether intentional or not your view is taking a lot of credit from Waterford for the performance last Sunday and throughout the league and is seen by us as disrespectful. It's not an anti-Cork thing.

Tipp, kk, limerick, Clare and Waterford have realistic aims of making the final, Galway could do anything.

The first two are obvious. Limerick will reckon that if they can find some marginal improvements on last year they should be in the mix. Clare can inflict serious damage up front, they should recover from their hangover year last year. Waterford will be hard beaten by anyone. Cork are too weak at the back and seem a bit flakey, they could beat any of the above but I can't see them beat two or three of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭redlead

I just don't think that Cork have the players at the moment to make an impact on the championship. They have some very good forwards but a crap full back line, and a pretty average half back line and midfield. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a short summer for them if they get an unlucky draw in the qualifiers.

• Advertisement

Tipp, kk, limerick, Clare and Waterford have realistic aims of making the final, Galway could do anything.

The first two are obvious. Limerick will reckon that if they can find some marginal improvements on last year they should be in the mix. Clare can inflict serious damage up front, they should recover from their hangover year last year. Waterford will be hard beaten by anyone. Cork are too weak at the back and seem a bit flakey, they could beat any of the above but I can't see them beat two or three of them.
    Some valid points but cork have tactical problem but doubt they could be regarded as your words put it as flakeir than limerick who absolutely have an awful truly awful record at croke park the past two years and even most limerick teams don't ever performance well in Dublin
    It's reasonable to say limerick freeze in croke park based on limerick record there

To say limerick would need marginally improvement lastly year is incorrect as one point defeat kk doesn't mean one point of all Irelands as kk were way better than tipp and conditions suited limerick v KK
    When have you seen kk team defend all numbers back backs to the wall, purely weather favoured it wasn't any fear limerick forwards as hsve no doubt if kk beat tipp clare toe to toe would beat limerick

Teams often cling to false hope one point defeat springs eternal hope next year
    Cork v mayo football an example
    Kildare in their prime v down
    Many examples
    Limerick have been on the road for a while now so clearly need lot more to take them to the next level
    I agree totally Galway could do anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

Galway are 14/1 with the bookies. It's a realistic assessment of their chances. It's shaping up to be the most competitive Leinster Championship in years, and Galway are the team who have managed to go backwards.

The failure of Galway to win AI titles is a damming indictment of their complete inability to translate underage and club success into a finished team.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭donnem33

Galway are 14/1 with the bookies. It's a realistic assessment of their chances. It's shaping up to be the most competitive Leinster Championship in years, and Galway are the team who have managed to go backwards.

The failure of Galway to win AI titles is a damming indictment of their complete inability to translate underage and club success into a finished team.

Not sure Id agree with you on that...Kilkenny will beat Wexford in one semi final...the only competitive game until the leinster final is the galway v dub quarter final and the winners of that match will play kk in the final. Not that competitive but will be in another year or so as wexford progress. Dont see Offaly causing any trouble to the top teams in Leinster any time soon

A few posters have said conditions suited limerick v kk. They probably won't be dissuaded from that opinion but both the manager and some players have said since that they felt conditions favoured kk. Limerick fans would feel that the most torrential part of the downpour during a period of limerick dominance in the game certainly favoured kilkenny.

Personally I think it's an outdated and lazy generalisation to say the conditions favoured limerick. Our best performances in recent years have come on roasting hot days if anything. I think limerick were beaten by a marginally better team on the day, that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭savannahkat

Fair point I suppose
    limerick having talent but questions remain over their system and manager,

JBM has a lot of questions surrounding him as well. Some of the defeats he has suffered as manager are very hard to explain and were in fact shocking. I wouldn't be beaten up the Limerick manager if I were from Cork, you obviously have enough problems of your own down there.

JBM has a lot of questions surrounding him as well. Some of the defeats he has suffered as manager are very hard to explain and were in fact shocking. I wouldn't be beaten up the Limerick manager if I were from Cork, you obviously have enough problems of your own down there.
    We know we have problems in cork absolutely i said it many times

That's doesn't mean we cant judge other managers surely on performance alone as I said many times to you before which you failed to answer with evidence what has tj done in management at inter county on any level
    If every county who had problems in management couldn't judge others etc then would not be fair imo many pundits around or indeed same concept applies to any sport in general

He's record last year winning two from four is surely valid to question
    It's clear from previous posts yours you don't like jbm but as you were told before by other posters has twice only manager in fact beat cody twice championship and beat KK minor all Ireland final

Nobody beating up tj, keep it in perspective he's been as clearly seen judged as manager limerick hurling team
    A hero mine as a player one of the greatest full backs all time but management issues he's role now

I find it some what odd that a manager in limerick who even by he's own still has a lot to prove you don't like he being judged yet your self was well able to be harsh enough critse young outstanding cian lynch only last week when ywhen imo suggesting too young for senior limerick team he's young young player that deserves time yes but he has it all and the limerick minors last year who had done county so so proud and certainly was no way fault any players they lost but only as any limerick person will tell you one limerick selector
    You made a reference he wasn't hyped up like john Walsh and pointed out what Walsh done final but what Walsh done isn't reflection imo judge lynch as lynch was on team badly prepared for that final

If we're to follow your view we can only judge if we're performing ourselves then no one whatever he faults are can say until proven those judge jbm can't judge Ryan in Ryan has nothing in management under age bar shocking defeat and jbm all Ireland minor and senior and all Ireland finalist three Munster senior and league and while not cody class it's better Ryan one only achievement county second grade intermediate title with Kilworth in cork not premier grade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lim4ev

For me it has to be tipp or kilkenny as they are a little ahead of the rest but the gap for some is not insurmountable and the some in my view is in no particular order clare limk cork and possibly waterford the rest would surprise me if they won it they wouldn't surprise me if they did well.

Clare,have serious talent esp up front but think they have issues in the backs and possibly midfield if they get these problem areas solved they're serious contenders

Limerick,like clare have serious talent maybe not as many top top players like T Kelly mc grath but in my view make up for that in strenght the key here for me is Downes if he does what i think he can then they could do damage but would be surprised if they won the all irl.

Cork,they say you never write them off and i won't but they have so many issues at the back and probably may concede more than what their good forwards can score.

Wterford,i was saying they'd be a serious test for cork since the draw but to be honest didn't see them beating them last sunday has brought this match to a 50/50 game and if waterford win and get on a roll you just never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

if kerry win the christy ring cup, is it this year or next year they can enter the Leinster championship?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Henwin wrote: »
    if kerry win the christy ring cup, is it this year or next year they can enter the Leinster championship?

Next year. This years round robin part of Leinster has already begun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭billyhead

lim4ev wrote: »
    For me it has to be tipp or kilkenny as they are a little ahead of the rest but the gap for some is not insurmountable and the some in my view is in no particular order clare limk cork and possibly waterford the rest would surprise me if they won it they wouldn't surprise me if they did well.

Clare,have serious talent esp up front but think they have issues in the backs and possibly midfield if they get these problem areas solved they're serious contenders

Limerick,like clare have serious talent maybe not as many top top players like T Kelly mc grath but in my view make up for that in strenght the key here for me is Downes if he does what i think he can then they could do damage but would be surprised if they won the all irl.

Cork,they say you never write them off and i won't but they have so many issues at the back and probably may concede more than what their good forwards can score.

Wterford,i was saying they'd be a serious test for cork since the draw but to be honest didn't see them beating them last sunday has brought this match to a 50/50 game and if waterford win and get on a roll you just never know.

Dublin should be in the mix aswell. I suppose its best we go into the championship under the radar though.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭homeofhurling

Galway are due a good year, look at their history down the years beat Cork 1975 again in 1979 cork were going for 4 in a row, they beat cork again in 1985, kilkenny in 1986, tipp in 93, kilkenny in 2001 and that great semil of 2005, they had a great 2012 and left the all ireland behind them that year the last two years have been poor so you could have Galway doing well this year, they will love a crack at Dublin in croker as they will be big underdogs in that one and if the good Galway turn up they could beat Dublin well.

• Advertisement

Galway are due a good year, look at their history down the years beat Cork 1975 again in 1979 cork were going for 4 in a row, they beat cork again in 1985, kilkenny in 1986, tipp in 93, kilkenny in 2001 and that great semil of 2005, they had a great 2012 and left the all ireland behind them that year the last two years have been poor so you could have Galway doing well this year, they will love a crack at Dublin in croker as they will be big underdogs in that one and if the good Galway turn up they could beat Dublin well.

I've heard some jibirish talked about Galway in my time but this post takes the biscuit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,372 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

All true but there are a lot of poor years mixed in there as well and good luck predicting a good year from a bad year to an OK year. Often no rhyme or reason to it. The feeling is very much "bad year" at the moment but who knows. I would not be that surprised if they beat Dublin. Alternatively they could just collapse on the day.

redlead wrote: »
    I've heard some jibirish talked about Galway in my time but this post takes the biscuit.

tell me what is wrong that is in that post, Galway on their day can beat any county and they have.

tell me what is wrong that is in that post, Galway on their day can beat any county and they have.

Well it started off with "Galway are due a good year" which is the most cliche'd line you could possibly come up with about Galway. Where haven't we heard that one before? You then listed some random results going back to the 70s which is apparently going to give some indication as to why they're going to have a good year. You'll be quoting a witch doctor next ...

I may add that that Galway team generally don't beat anyone. 2012 aside they have been dire practicaly every year for the last ten years. Usually struggle to beat someone like Laois along the way too.

they have beaten Cork, kilkenny, Clare, in championship in the last 10 years i don't know where you have been. beat Cork well in the league final a few years ago to. i am not saying they will win the all ireland but every so often they can pull a result or two out of the bag. they are not any worse than the cork team that is out there now that, everyone says are darkhorses for the all ireland.

they have beaten Cork, kilkenny, Clare, in championship in the last 10 years i don't know where you have been. beat Cork well in the league final a few years ago to. i am not saying they will win the all ireland but every so often they can pull a result or two out of the bag. they are not any worse than the cork team that is out there now that, everyone says are darkhorses for the all ireland.

I've been watching the championship. Getting into the last four once since 2005 and three decent results is hardly anything to write home about. That must be the worst record out of all the top 8 counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭blue note

Basically you're saying Galways bad run of form is an indication that they're going to do well in the championship. It's like saying Kilkennys good championship form is an indication that they'll have a poor year this year.

If a team consistently underachievers they're not underachieving. They're just not very good.

fcuk me you as a waterfordman should know all about getting into last four or the one all ireland where the scoreboard blew up again kilkenny. a waterford man looking down his nose at Galway hurling i have heard it all now.

no one remembers who won the league in september redlead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,372 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Galway did draw with Kilkenny last year and were 6 points ahead of Tipp midway through the 2nd half of their qualifier down in Thurles before they rather stereotypically collapsed. They did have a hoor of a draw last year having to meet the two All-Ireland finalists early on.

That said I am not expecting much from them but neither would you write them off completely. A lot hinges on the Dublin game really. If they win that they could have a decent Summer even if they lose to Kilkenny after. Lose to Dublin and I could see them losing interest quickly and being dumped out early in the qualifiers.

blue note wrote: »
    Basically you're saying Galways bad run of form is an indication that they're going to do well in the championship. It's like saying Kilkennys good championship form is an indication that they'll have a poor year this year.

If a team consistently underachievers they're not underachieving. They're just not very good.

when did waterford last win the senior all ireland, never mind a few backdoor wins its not 100 years ago when they lost the munster final by 7 goals . a league title and some think they are the best in the land remember you meet the same teams on the way down as you do on the way up waterford should know that as well as any county. they also won the league without playing their neighbours kilkenny who out of 100 times they might win 1.

• Advertisement

fcuk me you as a waterfordman should know all about getting into last four or the one all ireland where the scoreboard blew up again kilkenny. a waterford man looking down his nose at Galway hurling i have heard it all now.

no one remembers who won the league in september redlead.

Who's saying anything about Waterford or the league? It's all about the championship at the end of the day.

Incidentally, why would it be so ridiculous for a Waterford man to look down his nose at Galway? Waterfords championship record against Galway is 13-0. In any case, I don't look down my nose at any team; I just call it as it is.

Galway lost to kilkenny and tipp last summer waterford lose to cork and who else after /???

Galway lost to kilkenny and tipp last summer waterford lose to cork and who else after /???

Haha I don't know what point you're trying to make. It's winning that counts not losing. I've heard it all now. I don't know why you're randomly bringing Waterford into the discussion but it's true that they had an awful championship last year.

You also seem to be implying that Wexford are an embarrassing team to lose to. Wexford beat Waterford and the All Ireland champions last year. Who did Galway beat?

How is losing to anyone the basis for saying they are going to have a good year?

And what have Waterford got to do with anyone saying they don't rate Galway's chances? Trying to insult somebody elses County does not make your point anymore valid.

The point you were making is nonsense. If you want to tell us why this year will be different for Galway than the last two years then fire ahead. Explain the development in the players and what will change this year that will see them in an improved fashion. You're saying they are due a good year, nobody is due anything. If that was how it worked, one team wouldn't have won 10 of the last 15 all irelands.

yes my point is why would you just write off Galway as been no good. they weren't any worse than waterford over the last few years in the championship, and they can on their day beat the likes of kilkenny or Dublin or cork in championship do you not agree.

How is losing to anyone the basis for saying they are going to have a good year?

And what have Waterford got to do with anyone saying they don't rate Galway's chances? Trying to insult somebody elses County does not make your point anymore valid.

The point you were making is nonsense. If you want to tell us why this year will be different for Galway than the last two years then fire ahead. Explain the development in the players and what will change this year that will see them in an improved fashion. You're saying they are due a good year, nobody is due anything. If that was how it worked, one team wouldn't have won 10 of the last 15 all irelands.

it was redlead who was trying to insult someone elses county with the not any good post if you look back on the last few threads.

it was redlead who was trying to insult someone elses county with the not any good post if you look back on the last few threads.

I'm not trying to insult any county. I merely commented that your rational for saying Galway would be good this year was nonsense. Yes it is my opinion that the current Galway team isn't that good. An opinion based on the quality of players available to them as well as their results. I quite like Galway and would love to see them do well I just can't see it happening.

most of the Galway players like waterford players have won minor all irelands a few have under 21 all irelands and most have club all irelands
    so the quality of players in my opinion are as good as waterford or most other counties.

most of the Galway players like waterford players have won minor all irelands a few have under 21 all irelands and most have club all irelands
    so the quality of players in my opinion are as good as waterford or most other counties.

We'll agree to differ so. I guess results will show who is right about Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Bad news for Waterford tonight with Paudie Mahony suffering a severe leg injury (bad break being reported).

Awful for the chap, heart has to go out to him. Hopefully he recovers well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

what odds on Westmeath losing tomorrow?

I think playing hurling at the lower league division will hamper their chances v Antrim

when did waterford last win the senior all ireland, never mind a few backdoor wins its not 100 years ago when they lost the munster final by 7 goals . a league title and some think they are the best in the land remember you meet the same teams on the way down as you do on the way up waterford should know that as well as any county. they also won the league without playing their neighbours kilkenny who out of 100 times they might win 1.

We won it last in 1959. I don't think that will have any impact on how we do in 2015, whereas you are saying that what happened in 2001 and 2005 will somehow help in 2015. It won't.

I remember losing that Munster final by 7 goals. We were terrible that year, just about anyone would have beaten us. Just about...

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    what odds on Westmeath losing tomorrow?

I think playing hurling at the lower league division will hamper their chances v Antrim

they are in the same division next year, Antrim had a good win over laois but its still all to play for.

I reckon galway are better than cork and will be this summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Figsy32

This Cork team are being terribly written off by some folk on the basis of last week. We have beaten Clare, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny and Dublin the last time we played each in championship. I'm not saying we're any better than any of these teams, but judge us in championship. Now I wouldn't expect us to win an All-Ireland, or to even get to a final, but we'll take a scalp or two.

I think Kilkenny and Tipp have to be the two front horses. They've earned that the last few years.

Beyond that, I think all other "2nd tier teams" can beat each other on any given day. I don't see any evidence over the last couple years that any other of the Munster sides are significantly better than the others, and likewise with Dublin and Galway. Any given Sunday.

• Advertisement

Figsy32 wrote: »

I think Kilkenny and Tipp have to be the two front horses. They've earned that the last few years.

Beyond that, I think all other "2nd tier teams" can beat each other on any given day. I don't see any evidence over the last couple years that any other of the Munster sides are significantly better than the others, and likewise with Dublin and Galway. Any given Sunday.

That's basically what everyone is saying. Tipp and kk are the top two and the other teams are very even and could beat each other with the exception of Galway in a lot of people's minds. Lots of people are tipping waterford for June and lots are tipping Cork which sounds about right to me in a 50/50 game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭randd1

Outside of Kilkenny and Tipp, it's any one of 6 that can win the AI.

Clare and Cork have the best forwards but the leakiest defenses.
    Galway lack quality in key areas.
    Dublin and Waterford are solid defensively, have good forwards but lack a bench.
    Limerick have the physicality and the defense, but lack a cutting edge in front of goal and a strong bench.

On championship form the past three years, Limerick and Cork to be the likeliest to win the AI.

Personal opinion? If they can hit their potential, Dublin or Limerick the most likely to challenge Tipp and Kilkenny.

As for Tipp and Kilkenny, Kilkenny have the stronger starting 15, but Tipp have the stronger panel. In these cases, I would go with the stronger panel, so Tipp to win it out. But only if they win Munster.

I reckon galway are better than cork and will be this summer.

It's your opinion fair enough but have you actually any logic to back this up??
    Galway are a bogey team in a way yes to cork bar all Ireland finals but cork much better than them
    Galway have outgrown cunningham
    Limerick would actually be imo a team Galway don't fear as they always seem to have their number in championship and it's a game limerick would be huge favourites and limerick seem to freeze when everyone expects in almost any grade they play in the big games

randd1 wrote: »
    Outside of Kilkenny and Tipp, it's any one of 6 that can win the AI.

Clare and Cork have the best forwards but the leakiest defenses.
    Galway lack quality in key areas.
    Dublin and Waterford are solid defensively, have good forwards but lack a bench.
    Limerick have the physicality and the defense, but lack a cutting edge in front of goal and a strong bench.

On championship form the past three years, Limerick and Cork to be the likeliest to win the AI.

Personal opinion? If they can hit their potential, Dublin or Limerick the most likely to challenge Tipp and Kilkenny.

As for Tipp and Kilkenny, Kilkenny have the stronger starting 15, but Tipp have the stronger panel. In these cases, I would go with the stronger panel, so Tipp to win it out. But only if they win Munster.

Limerick have no hope of winning the all Ireland, as too loyal some players,have a slow half back line, and play half forwards that have too much graft and physicality but little craft and guile and the team they picked will be similar to last year

There very predictable and one dimensional
    There's a huge game in them but they lack consistent tactical excellence, nous and in games croke park there bottle remains a huge concern but there brilliant inside certain comfort zones

Some very valid points to be fair

Waterford had a very very good team ten years ago etc that shouldn't be forgotten for what they have given to hurling however they were a very very good not actually really really great as great teams win the all Ireland but still that glory times for Waterford then shouldn't be forgotten as they were a credit to hurling and had some wonderful hurlers and possibly if had Davy Fitzgerald two years earlier may won the all Ireland

I totally agree in this league waterford were good but this league hardly like previous years in standard imo
    Division two is poor , a poor Galway, a cork team with one eye on June only tipp to an extent could been seen imo as a real test
    I still remain convinced there as good as their being made out to be

I think Waterford would not beaten kilkenny or clare and clare with a manager that knows the sweeper system inside out and Waterford hurling well he would beat them

Padric o mahonry is a huge loss and I wish him the best in he's recovery
    Very interesting to see how they cope now with injured players as cork had four last week but imo cork injuries had a huge effect last week on the game also
    Training went well for cork this week and no hangover from Sunday I hear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement