Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SPOILERS: 50 Reason not to see matrix reloaded

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Now THIS is a funny p*ss-take of the Matrix Reloaded.

This is what that original fvcknut should be making note of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Even if you disagree with everything bad I've said about this movie, there's one point I think everyone can agree on: Keanu Reeves' ass does not need to be seen, ever. Not only do they show you his pasty white ass, they do it in the most contemptible way possible: right after a titty scene. They try to trick you into popping a boner, then WHAM. Keanu's corn hole.
    lol, good link lemming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by tman
    lol, good link lemming

That ain't the half of it. This guy is a total loon and comes up with some really funny sh*t.

Check out the rest of his site , featuring such brillliant articles as:

"How to keep teens out of a theatre"
    "Harry Potters worst foe: Puberty"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

That wasn't the end of it though, it turns out the cranky old hag across the street saw all of this going on, so she came over to do what women do best: bitch. When I opened the door she was standing there in a partly transparent night gown, and it totally ruined the prospect of having a boner for at least 50 years. I was just starting to change my mind about the night gown when she started screeching at me and her stupid cat that she was holding started to hiss. So I took the cat and punted it over my neighbor's fence. She started crying "oh no! My cat! What have you done with my cat?!" I was laughing my ass off, then the bitch tried to scratch me so I gave her a round house kick and dislocated her hip. I was laughing so hard I **** my pants.
    roffle, this guy is my new hero:D
    (from http://maddox.xmission.com/oil.html)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

time_machine3.gif

pretty good, Lemming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Throw in a resistor there somewhere. Your circuit diagram is missing one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    its a film ffs :rolleyes:

:o

Took the words out of my mouth. That lad needs a serious talking to:rolleyes:

Advertisement