Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New England Patriots thread (MOD WARNING - #4503)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,942 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I wouldn't fancy us against the Ravens or Steelers in the playoffs, and I can only shudder to think what New Orleans or Green Bay would do to us if we did manage to make it. But hey, any given Sunday and all that jazz.
    Neither of those NFC teams can defend either to be fair. It would be a high scoring affair but I'd never ever think of us as anything less than 50/50 against any team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Andre Carter placed on IR. Such a huge blow, hope we see him in a Patriots jersey again :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Huge loss and he's probably our best player of the year. Although with his age and what ever damage he has, one guy I follow on Twitter is somewhat doubtful we'll see him again. Others have to step up.

On another cheerier note, I'm delighted Ochocinco got a TD. He's been performing nowhere near the level expected of him but following him on Twitter, he's a funny lad and tries to play as best as he can. I wasn't a fan before but I like him now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Carter is a huge loss, what the **** is with the injuries this season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭neilster

eagle eye wrote: »
    Neither of those NFC teams can defend either to be fair. It would be a high scoring affair but I'd never ever think of us as anything less than 50/50 against any team.

How do Pats fans rate Carters replacement ? Anderson

I actually like the Pats chances ....the Offensive Line problems at Green Bay ....the Giants being inconsistent..the Jets being mediocre...the Ravens defensive problems ...the Steelers Oline ...BigBen hobbling ...Cowboys patchiness ....49ers and Alex Smith

the Pats are right in there i think

Matt Light is inactive today, so we'll see a lot more of Marcus Cannon which I'm excited about. Has been quietly impressive in the snaps he's gotten so far lately.

A record that has almost flown under the radar is that Rob Gronkowski needs just 71 yards from his final game next week to break Kellen Winslow Sr's receiving yards in a season by a TE record. I wouldn't bet against him, as Brady will be out to break Marino's record too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

neilster wrote: »
    How do Pats fans rate Carters replacement ? Anderson

the Pats are right in there i think

Bit late but Anderson has quietly been very good for us. Sack a game guy until recently. Had a FF and a recovery I think and works hard. I was talking to a Bears fan and he said Anderson's in the right system and he's benefiting more than at the Bears. I'm glad we have him since at the start of our season our pass rush was non-existent.

• Advertisement

So, our 2012 schedule is set (not in order, mind you).

Home: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, 49ers, Cardinals, Texans, Broncos, Colts

Road: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Rams, Jaguars, Seahawks, Titans, Ravens

Im happy with that schedule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

What would you make of Bill O'Brien going to Penn State?

If it does happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Le King wrote: »
    What would you make of Bill O'Brien going to Penn State?

If it does happen?

He categorically denied there was even talks and his agent said he wont do college coaching. No loss if he goes though.

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2012/1/2/2676249/bill-obrien-penn-state-football-coach

Just on BOB, didn't really think he was doing a great job in his first year but really impressed by what he had done since then. He seems to be getting better as time goes by. We certainly have improved in run blocking over the last two seasons.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Just on BOB, didn't really think he was doing a great job in his first year but really impressed by what he had done since then. He seems to be getting better as time goes by. We certainly have improved in run blocking over the last two seasons.

Our Run blocking wouldn't be down to O'Brien. Honestly the bumping up of Ferentz to TE coach has helped, Him and Scarnecchia seem to be working well together when it comes to run blocking.

• Advertisement

Our Run blocking wouldn't be down to O'Brien. Honestly the bumping up of Ferentz to TE coach has helped, Him and Scarnecchia seem to be working well together when it comes to run blocking.
    Yeah I get what you are saying but overall there is a lot more balance to the offense and I'm sure he had a say in the assistant coaching jobs.

More developments!
    Jaguars requested and received permission to interview Patriots OC Bill O’Brien, who still is squarely on Penn St.'S radar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

He categorically denied there was even talks and his agent said he wont do college coaching. No loss if he goes though.

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2012/1/2/2676249/bill-obrien-penn-state-football-coach

Yeah, I read that all right.

Would be of the same opinion that he wouldn't be any great loss all right.

According to ESPN Bill O'Brien will be announced on Saturday as the new Head Coach of Penn State!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

I assume the new coordinator will be an in-house promotion similar to previous years.

I've read stories about Josh McDaniels possibly coming back but I highly doubt he'd leave St. Louis now.

• Advertisement

f1dan wrote: »
    I assume the new coordinator will be an in-house promotion similar to previous years.

I've read stories about Josh McDaniels possibly coming back but I highly doubt he'd leave St. Louis now.

Maybe I was wrong.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/06/patriots-and-chiefs-seek-to-speak-to-mcdaniels

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

yeah all the talk seems to be mainly on McDaniels.

As long as we have Brady it wont matter too much.

McDaniels is back, and in the setup already. the one things at least he brings is that the Rams have played a lot of the playoffs teams left, so should have some scouting report on them.

Lads, why is it so quiet on this thread? We have a home playoff game tonight with an excellent chance of winning. Is everyone just nervous about Tebow and afraid to tempt fate by predicting a win?

f1dan wrote: »
    Lads, why is it so quiet on this thread? We have a home playoff game tonight with an excellent chance of winning. Is everyone just nervous about Tebow and afraid to tempt fate by predicting a win?

plenty of talk on the playoff thread and the Broncos thread. havent seen anyone tip a Broncos win yet, some having a cut on long odds, but most expecting a Patriots win. That is to be expected, they are favorites for a reason. There's no reason to be afraid of Denver or temp fate by predicting a win. Theres logical reasons for predicting a Patriots win. We beat them already easily this year, and we have a better scoring offence. We went 13-3, they went 8-8. We are at home. We have a poor defence, but I dont think Tebow or the Denver offence will be the ones to see us off. There wont be any complacency I hope. Denver beating Pittsburgh should eradicate that.

13 players listed as questionable on the injury report. Would hope that Mankins and Chung make it through it anyway. Most of the others are only there as they were limited during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

The only problem is, there's nothing logical about these Broncos ! All logic flies out the window when they play, which has added to a great season, with so much ups-n-downs, it's been unbelieveable.
    Logic dictates that Brady & co. easily win tonight, logic doesn't dictate that Tebow & co. come into 'your house' and 'tear it up'............right ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭cosatron

do pats fans think bill o brien is going to be huge loss. what his has done with the two tightends is nothing short of amazing, the plays his drawn up for them are class, especially the run play for hernandez and he doesn't take any **** from brady which is kinda cool

No probably not a huge loss, plenty of good assistants have come and gone

cosatron wrote: »
    do pats fans think bill o brien is going to be huge loss. what his has done with the two tightends is nothing short of amazing, the plays his drawn up for them are class, especially the run play for hernandez and he doesn't take any **** from brady which is kinda cool

The Runs Hernandez made were standard run plays All he did was put Hernandez in as the tailback. O'Brien was a good Coordinator but McDaniels is better play caller than him in my eyes and has some mad plays in his folder also. No big loss really.

Anyone know if Mark Anderson is injured?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

boom boom!

The Rams will face the New England Patriots on October 28 in the sixth NFL International Series game at Wembley, which will be the only game being staged in the UK this year.

http://www1.skysports.com/american-football/news/12118/7444379/Rams-to-be-London-regulars
    In what could be a huge step towards an NFL team being based in London, the St Louis Rams have signed up to play a regular season home game at Wembley for the next three years.

The Rams will face the New England Patriots on October 28 in the sixth NFL International Series game at Wembley, which will be the only game being staged in the UK this year.

There had been talk of multiple games being played as the sport continues to grow across the Atlantic, but the NFL have taken another route in naming a team to make regular visits.

"The response to NFL games in the UK among our British fans has been exceptional," said commissioner Roger Goodell, who has in the past said an NFL team could one day be permanently based in the UK.

"We are confident that having the Rams host one game in the UK in each of the next three seasons will allow us to better serve the growing popularity of our sport beyond the borders of the United States."

Home move

NFL owners approved a resolution last year to commit to staging regular season games in the UK for the next five years, with the number of games, venue and the teams competing all being flexible.

The main sticking point is home teams have to give up a home game back in America, but the Rams have taken the step of committing to playing one game in the UK for the next three years.

"This is a tremendous honor for our franchise, the city of St. Louis and our fans throughout the world," said Rams owner Stanley Kroenke, who is also majority shareholder of Arsenal.

"We are excited about the opportunity to reach new audiences globally. This is a great platform to showcase the city of St. Louis to London and the UK.

"We've seen first-hand the increased popularity of the NFL not only in London but throughout Europe. To play a role in that growth over the next three years will be incredible and is a testament to the many good things happening not only in the NFL but also in the St Louis Rams organisation."

Three-year deal

The Rams kick-off their three-year tenure in the UK at Wembley Stadium against the New England Patriots, who are currently the best-supported NFL team in the UK.

Tom Brady and the Pats have played in London before, beating the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Wembley in 2009, and they could play this October as Super Bowl champions as they face Baltimore on Sunday in the AFC Championship.

"We are honored to be selected for this year's game and eager to return," said New England Patriots chairman Robert Kraft. "We had such a great experience during our last visit to London.

"We are proud to have great support from our fans when we are on the road. The United Kingdom is home to some of our most passionate Patriots fans, including the UKPatriots, who are among our most active fan clubs overall, not just overseas. We look forward to another memorable experience."

The Rams had another poor season in the NFL, but they did have severe injury problems and have hired legendary Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher, who many believe could turn their fortunes around.

The games in London have contributed to an increased popularity of NFL in the UK, and the league believes having a regular team coming over will only strengthen fans involvement.

"When the initial resolution to play international regular-season games was approved in 2006, the thinking at the time was that we would have two new teams every year," said NFL Vice President of International Chris Parsons.

"As the series evolved, we saw that having a team return to the UK on a regular basis would increase fan interest for that particular team, which in turn would drive fan growth for the entire league. We are incredibly excited to introduce a young, talented team like the Rams to our UK fans. And to do so against a team with the rich history and tradition of the Patriots makes it even more exciting."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Lovely, they've tied the band-wagon to the Rams. It was always going to tend to be teams with weak home markets but c'mon, three years of the Rams? The NFL better hope Jeff Fisher turn around that team double-fast or this could mean trouble for the international series.

Syferus wrote: »
    Lovely, they've tied the band-wagon to the Rams. It was always going to tend to be teams with weak home markets but c'mon, three years of the Rams? The NFL better hope Jeff Fisher turn around that team double-fast or this could mean trouble for the international series.

what has this got to do with the Pats?

Anyone know if Mark Anderson is injured?

He isn't on any of the injury lists for the weekend so Im guessing that means he is good to go.

Here is the practice list from yesterday
    PATRIOTS

Limited participation: WR Deion Branch (knee), T Marcus Cannon (ankle), S Patrick Chung (knee), LB Dane Fletcher (thumb), TE Aaron Hernandez (concussion), S James Ihedigbo (shoulder), DL Kyle Love (ankle), G Logan Mankins (knee), LB Rob Ninkovich (hip), OT Nate Solder (concussion), LB Brandon Spikes (knee), OT Sebastian Vollmer (back/foot), WR Wes Welker (knee), LB Tracy White (abdomen).

Full participation: CB Kyle Arrington (foot), QB Tom Brady (left shoulder), C Dan Connolly (groin), WR Matthew Slater (shoulder).

True BB style everyone is practically on it :D

Just watching ESPN's Year of the....Brady started crying thinking back to how far he dropped on draft day...didn't think it'd still get to him that much after everything he's done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

kmart6 wrote: »
    Just watching ESPN's Year of the....Brady started crying thinking back to how far he dropped on draft day...didn't think it'd still get to him that much after everything he's done!

Watched that a while back actually. Very good watch.

Ty Law is on Patriots All Access Live here and he's put on a good bit of weight since he finished playing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Why doesn't Ochocinco play much for you lads? He seems to have some very impressive stats, 6 X Pro Bowl, 3 X All-Pro, etc but only plays very limited snaps for the Patriots.

It's been a confidence and trust thing thing all season! Then you have to look at Brady's options...Gronk and Welker first, then Hernandez, Branch and then maybe Ochocinco!

Also haven't seen any update on whether he'll be available today, supposedly flew to Florida Friday night as his Father died during the week!

I personally believe that they might have been keeping him quiet to break him out in a game like today or the SB...that'd make for very expensive one of performances though!

• Advertisement

It's been a confidence and trust thing thing all season! Then you have to look at Brady's options...Gronk and Welker first, then Hernandez, Branch and then maybe Ochocinco!

Also haven't seen any update on whether he'll be available today, supposedly flew to Florida Friday night as his Father died during the week!

I personally believe that they might have been keeping him quiet to break him out in a game like today or the SB...that'd make for very expensive one of performances though!

yeah think your first piece pretty much sums it up. He doesnt seem to be on the same wavelength as Brady, so he is going to be down his list of targets. He hasnt got used to the playbook earlier on this season, so dont know if that has improved or not. Its not much of a loss anyway, it would be worse if we were dependant on him. Shame it hasnt worked out, but there you have it. He is old enough too, and is probably a bit past it.

Dont think the father dying will make much odds. By all accounts, he wasnt in great contact with him and wasnt sure if he would go to the funeral, but made a last minute decision to go as he felt it would be best to do so.

Ocho had an uphill struggle joining the Pats as he struggled to learn the complicated system the Pats use. This lead to trust and confidence issues with Brady giving him the ball. On more than one occasion Ocho ran the wrong route or just didnt seem to be on the same page.

I think many including myself hoped he would get it down and get it done in the playoffs but its now at the point not to expect much from him and if he does perform great. The dude has clear ability its down to now knowing the system and getting Brady's trust enough to find him rather than those ahead of him and that is the tall order right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Don't want to post a large gif in the playoff thread.

BaltimoreRavensatNewEnglandPatriots-2011ConferenceChampionshipsBradyQBSneak.gif

AFC Champs baby!!!

Also thanks to kmart and Paully for recommending The Brady 6. Well worth a watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Gronkosaurus

Very funny article on Wes Welker. Just a great read that I'd recommend to Pats fans and non-fans alike.
    INDIANAPOLIS -- On the Tuesday before the Patriots played the Jets in last year's divisional playoff, wide receiver Wes Welker was on the phone with his good friend, Mike Smith, a Jets assistant who never passed up a chance at some good trash talk.

Smith recalls Welker mentioning his own brash prediction -- that he planned to plant several hidden references about feet in his weekly media availability as a jab at Jets coach Rex Ryan's personal life.

"Here's what nobody realizes," Smith said during a phone conversation Wednesday. "Rex knew about it two days before. I told Rex about it. We all knew about it -- we just didn't think Wes actually had the (guts) to do it. I thought he'd be too scared."

That, in a nutshell, explains two important aspects of Welker's life. First, he isn't scared of much, as indicated by the way he throws his undersized body around the football field. And then there's this revelation, as discovered by thousands of outsiders in several different situations over the span of the past year: Welker is one ridiculously funny dude.

While the news conference cost Welker a few series in the next game (he was briefly benched for his actions although Ryan was never actually upset), the true resonating legacy of his creative jab might have been the disclosure of a side of Welker some didn’t previously know about.

"He's always doing something different than everyone else to get their attention or make people laugh," said tight end Aaron Hernandez , who neighbors Welker in the locker room. "A dry sense of humor -- more of an a-hole type of humor."

Although in small doses, Welker has slowly come out of his closely guarded shell recently, taking to Twitter on Dec. 20 to ask questions like, "Why do my teammates get naked when they weigh themselves? Does it make that much of a difference?" He has attempted to grow a mustache, while also trying to convince others to join him.

As his personality reveals itself more authentically, Welker says he's been surprised that people have often told him they didn't know he had this side to him.

"It's a shame!" Welker said. "It's been in hiding for so long. Beyond my football ways and my Belichick-type press conferences, I actually have a sense of humor in there. It's been fun to say some funny stuff finally -- get out there and say some things.

"At the same time, I'm trying to keep it clean and understand kids do look up to you."

Consider a few of Welker's all-time classic moves, mostly from college at Texas Tech:

» He and Smith went to a store in Lubbock called Walter's World of Pets, where they purchased two hairless rats that were each a foot long. When they got back to the school's athletic facility, they threw the rats into the running back meeting room (where players were watching film), turned off the lights and locked the door from the outside. "They were screaming so damn loud," Smith said.

» When the circus came to town, Welker and Smith filled up a huge garbage bag of elephant droppings. They then moved the ceiling tiles in a meeting room to the side and hid the bags. The next day, when nobody could stand the smell, former coach Mike Leach went straight to Welker and Smith. "He knew it had to be us," Smith said.

» As Smith learned early, you'd better be prepared for a fight if you want to prank Welker. Once, Smith lit black cat firecrackers in his room, waking up him and "scaring the hell out of him." But Welker returned with bags of flour, which he dumped everywhere, and bottle rockets, which he lit off. After Smith had finally cleaned up the mess, he turned on his ceiling fan. "Wes also put cups of flour on each blade," Smith Said. "Man, it went everywhere."

Welker would make for a great prankster in the pros, too -- if only he had the desire to put time into such antics. He said he thinks up elaborate plots all of the time, but he never ends up executing. Instead, it's his one-liners in the locker room, particularly the ones aimed at his good friend, Tom Brady , that draw the most laughs.

"You know, he'll come in with his UGG boots, and I pretty much just make fun of his life and how terrible it is," Welker said. "You go over and use his toilet and press this button and it sprays water on you. I'm like, 'You've got to be kidding me.' I mean, the thing is heated. It's crazy.

"Sometimes I just want to go over to his house and use the restroom."

As those who know him will remind you, this isn't some new side to Welker. Just because he has been more vocal on Twitter, just because he has opened up a little bit as his career moves forward, just because he took his deadpanned humor public with the infamous foot news conference last year, it's been there all along.

Welker, who is entering a contract year, is just as focused as ever. He's in the prime of his career, putting up more receiving yards (1,569) and touchdowns (nine) than any other season. And he maintains the ridiculously diligent work ethic that has allowed him to ascend from undrafted free agent to one of the NFL's best.

All jokes aside, Welker knows as well as anyone when to get serious.

"I don't think you can be complacent, no matter how far along you get or well of a year you have," Welker said. "You always have to stay on top of things and work even harder the next year."

A little levity, though, never hurt anyone, either. And perhaps as his career flourishes, Welker is realizing it's OK to show some personality once in a while. Seven years ago, while living in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., as a member of the Dolphins, Welker could go anywhere without being noticed.

If he wanted anyone to believe he was an NFL player, he'd need to convince them by providing details. When he had such great success with New England, his level of anonymity was lost -- but his personality still was disguised by his desire to remain quiet. That no longer seems to be the case.

"The ones who know Wes in the NFL know who he is," Smith said. "A little bit of that is coming out now, and I don't think he's been a guy who gets in front of the camera. He's not flashy at all. He does this for the love of the game, but people are seeing more of him."

And as a result, they are seeing the more authentic version -- the one who has so often been disguised by his desire to remain in the background.

Maybe he's growing more confident as a player and a person. Whatever the case, it is most certainly a refreshing tone for those already enjoying his success on the field.

After answering a few light-hearted questions during Wednesday's media session, a reporter then broke into the exchange with a question about the evolution of the way defenses defend the pass. Welker laughed.

"Alright, I guess it's back to the Belichick tone," he said.

Hopefully, not for long.

Follow Jeff Darlington on Twitter @jeffdarlington

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭SK1979

Hey guys

I'm hoping some of the more knowledgable people out there can help me out with a few questions about the Pats. I'm only following the NFL a couple of years properly but still have a lot of blanks to fill in!

Anyway, how are the Pats looking for next season in general? Do they have much room in their salary cap to bring in some new players? What positions do they need improvement in? My opinion would be a new WR who has a deep threat? And some pass rushers? A new Safety? Or cornerbacks?

Did anyone else think Brady had a great game on Sunday? I thought he was brilliant actually, the interception was one of those that surely Gronk would of caught (or at least challenged for) if he wasn't injured? But, how many more good years do you's reckon Brady has as an elite QB? 2, 3 or more?

Is Wilfork going to play on for another year? I absolutely love that guy so I hope he does!

Who are they looking to bring in in the draft? This part I dont understand that well at all, but do the Pats have 2 first round picks this year?

If you jump to the Superbowl thread there's been a good few pages dealing with what the Pats need...have a look at it, it'll help you get a good understanding!

After the season Wilfork has had he'll definately be back

• Advertisement

didnt see your post there. my own thoughts from that other thread:

bruschi wrote: »
    Just reading there too that the Patriots only play 4 teams who made the playoffs this year (Texans, Broncos, Niners, Ravens), and only the Ravens on the road of those 4. The london game gives them a bye at exactyl the mid way point of the season too.

They have $20m cap space to work with. Welker is the obvious free agent that needs to be resigned. A few others too, but Welker is key.

4 picks in the first 2 rounds. I always hate BB stockpiling picks. We stockpile and it never comes to benefit the year after. Even use the 2 first round picks to move up or something, but we need a good draft. Too many times the late end draft picks have been crap.

Being honest, I didnt think we would win the superbowl at the start of the year. but having been in a good position to win it, its disappointing not to. But we are at least in a good position, and should easily make the playoffs again next year. Improve the defence, and tweak the offence, and give it another good rattle next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭SK1979

If you jump to the Superbowl thread there's been a good few pages dealing with what the Pats need...have a look at it, it'll help you get a good understanding!

After the season Wilfork has had he'll definately be back

Thanks guys I actually did read the superbowl thread and saw my q's pretty much answered there (I thought the thread might be full of gloaters..).

What's the story with our running backs? Has BB lost all confidence in Ridley as I thought he's looked good at times?

Some of the Pats fans can prob give you a better answer there, but think Ridley was injured for the Ravens game, and not sure how good to go he was for the SB!

Just thinking there that Brandon Lloyd is a realistic free agent pickup and he worked with McDaniels at the Broncos so should really fit his offensive system. He might be the answer to our problems. He is only 31 so has a few years left in the tank.

SK1979 wrote: »
    Thanks guys I actually did read the superbowl thread and saw my q's pretty much answered there (I thought the thread might be full of gloaters..).

What's the story with our running backs? Has BB lost all confidence in Ridley as I thought he's looked good at times?

Benched for Baltimore game as Belichick had no faith in him after a fumble - I have my reservations about that issue. Seemed to be the same way in Superbowl but Danny Woodhead and Green-Ellis were used more and effectively so.

He had a good season (bearing in mind he's a rookie) and I believe he'll get better.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement