Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet

Options
  • 29-09-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I lost my wallet today and im wondering if anyone has found it. It is a red munster rugby wallet with two five euro notes and my ID. whatever you do please don't steal it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I lost my wallet today and im wondering if anyone has found it. It is a red munster rugby wallet with two five euro notes and my ID. whatever you do please don't steal it

Have you put any poster up anywhere in the college? When last do you remember having/using it?

Hope you recover it,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Irelandcool

I remember having it back in room 225 and also before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I remember having it back in room 225 and also before then.

Okay so room 225 approx what time? Did you retrace your steps from that point onward?
    Was it in a pocket of trousers or in a bag of some kind? How could it have been reached by another, or do you think you placed it down somewhere & forgot to pick back up?

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭radar0976

Try the security desk in the main corridor in Block A. That's where lost property ends up / gets handed in.

Advertisement