Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Tesco Douglas has Winnie the Pooh Maxi Bubbles for 50c, could be a good stocking filler. They're downstairs in the toy display opposite the toiletries section.

Lots of PS3 games reduced upstairs too, I picked up Lego Batman (the first one) and Wolverine for a tenner each, down from €49.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

damian139 wrote: »
    Dun laoghaire- very large galaxy bars bisc uit or caramel 50c. OR two for e2.50 !!!!!!!

:(Scanned at full price in Douglas, tried the large ones (which were at 2 for €2.50) and then the very large ones and neither were 50c, was very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

Spotted (and bought) this one in Tralee. There is none left here but may be they are still available in other stores:

224226.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

Genuine apple ones?

yup, "Designed by Apple in California, Assembled in China" embossed on the inside...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭CH3OH

115877_M.jpg

These are reduced to €15 in Arklow.
    They were just being put out on shelf.

There were also some other old games reduced (boxes were a little damaged)
    wii sports
    PS2 guitar hero
    ps3 Abba with 2 mic's I think these were around €10 to €15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Good amount of Duracell Accu 1700mAh batteries at the 3.25 price in Tesco Stillorgan, not in the 'hardware' but in the main store. Not on the shelf but in Cardboard boxes at the bottom of the battery stand near the checkout.

Also, in the Tesco 'hardware' store in Stillorgan Logitech K200 usb media keyboards at €5. Still three of four left. Full size, spill resistant keyboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Good few of the Apple iPad covers left in Tesco in Naas. They also have the leather ones there and they also scan at €17. Picked up a Navy leather one, but they had black and beige also...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

tallpaul wrote: »
    Good few of the Apple iPad covers left in Tesco in Naas. They also have the leather ones there and they also scan at €17. Picked up a Navy leather one, but they had black and beige also...

Must be only a few stores have them, got a blue one on Waterford yesterday which was reduced but tried to pick up another as an xmas present in Clonmel on my way home and they were all scanning at full price. Pity the iPad 3 didn't drop a bit too.. Ah we'll my iPad 2 will do for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

In Tesco kilbarrack dublin there was Durex vibrating rings €2.50 reduced from €9.50:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭scwazrh

vickers209 wrote: »
    In Tesco kilbarrack dublin there was Durex vibrating rings €2.50 reduced from €9.50:D:D

I'm on my way ! Are they open 24 hrs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

vickers209 wrote: »

They're only €1.49 in Dealz ;);):D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Walshes spice burgers 99c for 2.

Special Offer HALF PRICE Was 1.99 Now 99... valid from 10/10/2012 until 6/11/2012

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

cyberspi wrote: »
    picked up a white leather smart cover for ipad in limerick crescent last night, 70 down to 17... they also had the grey poly covers for 9.50, didn't pricecheck any others..

There are still grey poly and white leather at these prices in crescent sc limerick. All other colours are normal price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I'm back :)

Tesco Artane,

Lucozade Citrus Clear 380ML

99c Now
    49c

Aisle 13 I think..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Tesco Artane,

Bewleys Gold Roast

918%5C5099589221918%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

4.19 Now

Aisle 13 RTC Bay, Additional information; product is out of code 31st Oct. 2 cases I think I seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭carleigh

Hello Kitty backpacks, were €19.99, now €2.50. Tesco, Kilrush. Other assorted backpacks inc Spiderman, Moshi Monsters, ranging from €1.50 up.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soap1978

avengers thor mask was 11 euro down to 1.25 in cavan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

carleigh wrote: »
    Hello Kitty backpacks, were €19.99, now €2.50. Tesco, Kilrush. Other assorted backpacks inc Spiderman, Moshi Monsters, ranging from €1.50 up.

Those Hello Kitty backpacks have been €2.50 for a good while now in Finglas anyway. Picked one up for my daughter back at the start of August.

Those Simonz buckets are €5 at the moment. They were €4.41 during the Summer which I had forgotten, had also forgotten that they are not that great value when I bought one earlier:rolleyes: Will be handy as a really crappy christmas gift for someone though:cool:
    In the homewares section I got a Bentley 11" Stiff and 11" Soft bristled brushes for €1.37 and €1.87 respectively seem like good quality and I actually needed both.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOV_AZjMggHkHv8WEJvNt_HBF8btM1nq_UzcxOmyGsP9Wa4-rO
    Also got a Russell hobbs "steamglide professional" iron (19220) for €17. The rrp on Amazon is £44.99 but selling for £21.24 Its this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Russell-Hobbs-19220-Steamglide-Professional/dp/B008CF26RK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top They did have a tricity one for €12 but for an extra fiver this seemed a better buy. Loads of these left on the top shelf of the display (If you go to douglas and make sure to ask someone to take it down unless you are very tall. Nearly knocked down masses of boxes and display models:o)
    411QclKCqkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    There was a few stationery bargains at the end of the aisle near the toiletry section. Casio Desk calculators for €1.50, sharpener/eraser for 9c, rulers for 14c, oxford notebooks for 80c. Loads of McCoys Salt and Vinegar 150g packs for 75c in the reduced to clear section! BBE is 27/10

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

tesco new ross:
    MS Office 2007 Student Edition - €1 (reduced from €2 :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Could you pick me up a copy of MS Office please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

tesco new ross:

Jaysus, that's a steal. Hope Athlone has it tomorrow :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

tesco new ross:

None in Tesco Clearwater anyway. But plenty of MS Office 2010 for €66

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Duracell AA Rechargeable Accu NiMH 1700mAh 4xAA
    Tesco Stillorgan (grocery) €3.25, reduced from €14 odd.

51z8zR9xejL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Fire Angel Smoke Alarms reduced to €5.50 but scanning at €2.75 Tesco Rush

ProductImage.aspx?t=2&id=89&.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Family pack of energizer batteries AAA, 16 pack for €2.75. I got 1 each in Parnell Street and Phibsborough, come in handy for my razor and dictaphone and pocket Gameboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Fire Angel Smoke Alarms reduced to €5.50 but scanning at €2.75 Tesco Rush

ProductImage.aspx?t=2&id=89&.png

If they scan it in wrong don't you get the item for free. I know its in your favour but...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,902 ✭✭✭thesandeman

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

poisonated wrote: »
    If they scan it in wrong don't you get the item for free. I know its in your favour but...

No if you are charged a higher price then on the shelf, you get double the difference. The only thing to be aware of is you have to actually pay the price first, THEN go to customer service and get it corrected. If you just tell the cashier they will amend the price to normal and you will not get your double the difference back.

• Advertisement

Jayteecork said that there were mops for €1.75ish in Tesco Midleton. No sign of the €1 Microsoft office in Mahon yesterday, I'd say that you'd be very, very lucky to get one anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement