Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann False Advertising.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,181 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

NonSickle wrote: »
    Why are you so interested?

Because its a consumer forum. I thought the point of it was to try and help consumers, not just for people to have a moan.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NonSickle

Dodge wrote: »
    Because its a consumer forum. I thought the point of it was to try and help consumers, not just for people to have a moan.

Its informing people that are customers of Bus Eireann that they are false advertising and showing them up for the people they are in the company, i am a customer and a member of boards and i am entitled to post here, also it is informative to others on here who might have a choice to travel with them or not. Thanks for your posts Dodge, if you have any more problems with my thread im not replying as its pointless and im not getting sucked into a to and fro, all the best.

I will post up here again when i hear back from the asai. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

"free" wi-fi is false advertising in itself

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Icepick wrote: »
    "free" wi-fi is false advertising in itself

How? If the customer doesn't have to pay a fee for the WiFi, than its free. You cant prove its part of your bus fair either. Whether or not Bus Eireann have to is irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

Sully wrote: »
    How? If the customer doesn't have to pay a fee for the WiFi, than its free. You cant prove its part of your bus fair either. Whether or not Bus Eireann have to is irrelevant.
    BE invented perpetual motion and told nobody, eh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 BordsMagoo

Customer service for B.E had been a disgrace to be honest and some bus drivers pig ignorant but I actually had to ring last week about the buses constantly passing me by-not full- at my stop and for the first time received excellent service the girl rang the inspector and called me back to let me know it would stop from now on and it has so I'm pretty chuffed with that but still wonder wtf the driver was doing passing me in the first place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Here's a Bus Stop.

nu51f.jpg

That's one of the best bus stops I've ever seen. Brillant.

Advertisement