Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GLS Ireland

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Edg3

I would NEVER ship with them! They are so insulting, they asked me for a mobile number today to, but since they didnt call the house phone I dont think a mobile would make any difference.

I hope it gets here to. Was meant to be next day delivery, its already missed the birthday it was intended for. I even ordered it a week and a half ahead of schedule. Took the company 4 days to ship it due to high demand.

Hope Paypal refund you and you can ship with someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merged into bigger GLS thread

dudara

dudara wrote: »
    Merged into bigger GLS thread

dudara

Thanks i didnt realize there was a main topic about this. I did search but it didnt come up.
    We finally made headway tonight, at 8pm when we were called by 2 people, one asked did we want to speak to the driver, then the driver called us back from the same number, trying to convince us he was calling off a mobile. He informed us it'd be here in the morning, but I was told that 2 days ago.
    Its amazing what happens when you contact the company that paid them as well as their own support and post on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 Aurora2012

Did you finally get your parcel ?

As for me, they said that the driver didn't come because of traffic jam (lol) and he'll call me this evening to arrange the parcel collection. Why didn't he call me yesterday then or came today ?!!!

It arrived today at 5pm, after being told it'd be there between 9 and 10am. I guess though we got it in the end.
    We also had to ASK to sign for it, as the driver didnt offer that choice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement