Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HONESTLY - Would you share €10,000 with a syndicate?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gb40

Yes i would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

You'd be rumbled and get murdered. Money makes people go bat shít crazy and its best to avoid any situation where you may have lots of people pissed off with you over large sums of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 only18

bluecode wrote: »
    Funnily enough it happened in work once. But somehow I had a hunch who lost it and went over and asked her if she had lost anything. She checked and sure enough she was missing a fifty. I've no idea how I knew and she was amazed. Strange.:confused:

I think it comes second nature to some people just to pick it up and hand it over. I believe that karma will come back around and reward you...
    somehow :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I Am Kong! wrote: »
    Eh..it was your mother! You'd want to be some pr!ck to do your own mother out of money!

I reckon the above goes for just about everyone.

I don't think I'd stiff anyone out of money like that. Aside from the morals of it, it wouldn't be worth the hassle.

You'd be surprised, I have heard several stories of family members and friends falling out over someone winning big and going back on their agreement!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

'Friends' don't do that to each other. BFFs for life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement