Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Hungusmachine is finally completed!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i actually would, id cry if i played one, and if i had one o0o0o0 as internet lingo goes - the secks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Well, its a brick, and has DC power, The main reason I got it over just a daisychain and PSU is the EHX power adapters, and it doesn't have any hum at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'll photo the kids whenever I dig out the camera. My bass amp ain't worth anything really, but I'll just throw guitars in together with the JCM. ;)

ill photo them right now! the kids n the grankids..

guitarsnew.jpg

and the smaller grankids..

miniguitars.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Looking at so many lefties makes my head hurt!

• Advertisement

somsone said that before to me, and i remember inverting the pic, and that REALLY messed with my head, it was really strange

but i wudnt have it any other way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Out of curiosity how heavy can the fallen angel get without any disto pedal, i hear good things and am thinking about getting me the all tube combo, well after i pay off for my new kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It's designed for metal and downtuning so it is quite heavy indeed. I haven't needed an distortion pedal since I got it as it has more than enough power there for me (and I used to play with a RAT with the gain on full!). There's also a volume boost for the distortion that if you want to boost the distortion channel while you're using it for a solo or whatever then you can.

Advertisement