Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forum Meetup July 26th

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Hey sorry - I should have replied earlier, work has been crazy this week and I haven't really been online. Should we start planning an August meetup now so? If we set on a date early enough hopefully we will get a good turnout?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭Tuathanach

Have a good time lads and lassies! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

Apologise wnt make today. Been such a hectic week. Enjoy the coffee! Its definitely on my list of places to try out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Won't be able to make it myself either way! Will try for august.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

How about August 23rd/30th both Saturdays? That gives enough time to all to plot and arrange?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lady111

Hey all..after seeing your posts I'll redo add myself to the list for 23/30th August..( another girl ) :-)

Guys what age group is everyone, ps loving that other femm lesbians do exist !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 CoffeeAdict

@ tipperaryboyThese dates sound cool, anyone any ideas what we could do? @lady111 I'm mid twenties

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭Daith

lady111 wrote: »
    Guys what age group is everyone, ps loving that other femm lesbians do exist !!!

Really varied the last few times. Anybody's welcome though, not about age.

• Advertisement

Thanks to both of you :-) would be great to meet !

Just to let anyone know ! I will be changing the front lounge this Friday with a male friend and will try look approachable :-)

Advertisement