Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could Barack Obama be Antichrist?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

espinolman wrote: »
    Look it is used on the obama website :http://www.barackobama.com/

Of course its used on his website, it was his logo. Stating the ****ing obvious.

Newflash: McDonalds logo on McDonalds.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Obama is what ronald mcdonald is to mcdonalds. Hes just the public in ur face guy for the big business.

I don't get all this lunacy about Obama.ffs:mad:

He's not Christ
    He's not Antichrist
    He's not the saviour
    He's not the next Arnie, cus hes got skinny legs

He's a puppet, walkie talkie, suit and tie and god bless america patriotism fantasy type scripts and he walks this. That's what he is.

I find it disturbing for people to think he's like a saviour or hes the beast. My head hurts when I see how deluded people are becoming.

The 'free world' is mesmerized by the rising sun 'change' symbol used by the obama presidential campaign .
    Look it is used on the obama website :http://www.barackobama.com/

That's the government, trying to get people into the conspiracy of it IMO.

Hes nothing special, his job is though.;) But I can say hes the greatest con ever to set foot into politics. Hes a nice man. But Hes a simpleton, a middle class black American that all of a sudden with a blink of an eye become the president of America beating Hillary and McCain. It's utter bull****. He's put in there for the conspiracy game, because he's black and because he is percieved to be a saviour and the exact opposite of Bush. All these concepts is what has turned America into a bad disney movie.

The Bible talk and the conspiracy is just cunning way to decept and wind the people up IMO. Maybe the bible is right on this, I dont know but. There has been a long wait for the "beast" to set foot on this earth for the last few hundreds years. Maybe they are using him as the escapegoat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,507 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Newsflash: Obama breaks wind.

Right, I'm outta here - I only posted because the thread came up on New Posts when I was bored. I'm really bored now.

Not your ornery onager

esel wrote: »
    Newsflash: Obama breaks wind.

Right, I'm outta here - I only posted because the thread came up on New Posts when I was bored. I'm really bored now.

Obama would never do that gosh. Hes Obama like. . .

That's it, another man marked off the saviour list !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

barack-obama-funny-graphic2.jpg
    ****, if RTDH can get away with it, so can I!

HE CAVORTS WITH THE DEVIL!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

mysterious wrote: »
    But Hes a simpleton

Yes, yes he's clearly a simpleton..... (bashes his head against the desk.)
    Maybe they are using him as the escapegoat.

So what is an "escapegoat?" Is it anything like a scapegoat or am I a simpleton too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yes, he's clearly a simpleton..... (bashes his head against the desk.)

So what is an "escapegoat?"
    egalcatrazpe3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Hes nothing special, his job is though.;) But I can say hes the greatest con ever to set foot into politics. Hes a nice man. But Hes a simpleton, a middle class black American that all of a sudden with a blink of an eye become the president of America beating Hillary and McCain. It's utter bull****. He's put in there for the conspiracy game, because he's black and because he is percieved to be a saviour and the exact opposite of Bush. All these concepts is what has turned America into a bad disney movie.

I agree with what you are saying there , i am not suggesting that obama is the antichrist , i don't believe this , i think he is a nice man , i am trying to point out that the rising sun 'change' symbol could be used as a subliminal message to influence thoughts, behaviors, actions, attitudes, belief systems and value systems .

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DHFrame

The president is always just a puppet on strings. The American government is right behind staring at you with glaring eyes, boo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Or maybe the book of revelatins is an indictment of the roman empire that has no relevance whatsoever today. Seriously there are have been millions of theoie in the past about how the book of revelations predits the world will end and none have coe to light.

I am trying to point out that the rising sun 'change' symbol could be used as a subliminal message to influence thoughts, behaviors, actions, attitudes, belief systems and value systems .

A logo that changes value & belief systems? Will you ever get a grip.

Excuse me i did not say 'changes' i said 'to influence' .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Careful now...
    I am trying to point out that the rising sun 'change' symbol could be used as a subliminal message to influence thoughts, behaviors, actions, attitudes, belief systems and value systems
    A logo is - generally speaking - an exercise in marketing. It is designed to create associations between whatever-it-is you subliminally associate with the logo and whatever-it-is the logo is associated with.

This isn't exactly anything new or surprising.

I don't see him been the antichrist. He doesn't look like a beast, we all have had ****s bigger than him:D

As Arnie, said he'z a waimp and he'z got skinneeeeee legz. He will be noooooo president voooote for mCAAAAIN. (I nearly spat my tea all over the place when I heard arnie saying that in his accent:D:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I don't see him been the antichrist. He doesn't look like a beast, we all have had ****s bigger than him:D
    If you've had bigger poops than a man then I'd be either going to a doctor or changing your diet, mate.

Gordon wrote: »
    If you've had bigger poops than a man then I'd be either going to a doctor or changing your diet, mate.
    lol...

But infairness hes does have skinny legs and skrawny arms and a tiny head. He makes it on a dinner for the beast or antichrist.

I don't think he will save the world anyhow. Anyone who think's Obama is the sh!t needs to go to the doctor!

Will you ever get a grip.

Who needs to get a grip!
    I would recommend deprogramming from the matrix to you , follow the white rabbit ::D
    http://www.pacinlaw.org/depro/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

follow the white rabbit and believe in Jesus, not much different to cultism,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

If the Likud party win, which hopefully they won't tomorrow then this has the makings of a world war

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=84974&sectionid=351020101

Also theré are Iranian elections June or July and Ahmenijads? predecessor has declared he will be running, can't remember his name but he is far more liberal and would be much harder to portray as the villain.

Never knew this until just now but the co-president of Kenya Odinga is Barack Obama's 1st cousin apparently

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7170000/newsid_7177400/7177463.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&ms3=54&ms_javascript=true&bbcws=2

Obama campaigned for Odinga who lost..This is what happened next:

"In the disputed Dec. 27, 2007, presidential vote, Odinga charged he was denied winning the presidency by voter fraud. After the election, Odinga pressed for a power-sharing arrangement in which he would be the prime minister in a government where Kibaki was president, with the two factions sharing a 50-50 power split in the cabinet.
    Odinga's claim led to widespread fighting that killed more than 1,000 people in the weeks after the election, leaving more than 350,000 Kenyans displaced."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=71383

Finally, here are some more of Obama's connections.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122005063234084813.html

Also theré are Iranian elections June or July and Ahmenijads? predecessor has declared he will be running, can't remember his name but he is far more liberal and would be much harder to portray as the villain.

Former Iranian President Khatami
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7877740.stm

Also of interest Raila Odinga pushing the message of "CHANGE"
    http://www.raila07.com/

Also theré are Iranian elections June or July and Ahmenijads? predecessor has declared he will be running, can't remember his name but he is far more liberal and would be much harder to portray as the villain

If he is half as good Ahlamdinegad. Then I'm happy. He's a smart leader. I admire his tact and bravery in handling the foul US behaviour and bullying;)

My hope is that they dump the dollar. And America f*** up. Rome is going to fall again, they are trying to stop it:D. I love watching fools digging their graves.

• Advertisement

If he is half as good Ahlamdinegad. Then I'm happy. He's a smart leader. I admire his tact and bravery in handling the foul US behaviour and bullying;)

My hope is that they dump the dollar. And America f*** up. Rome is going to fall again, they are trying to stop it:D. I love watching fools digging their graves.

Gotta give it to you mysterious you've some energy, and you have a confident answer for everything too.

Gotta give it to you mysterious you've some energy, and you have a confident answer for everything too.

Yeah. Back patting all round, man...

hmm...
    King Mob wrote: »
    I think I'm in love with starn.

Hes a bit good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Ah jasus christ he's an anti christ!

What bring back georgie the war monger!

Calm down and have a cup of tea!

and remember the bibel is not to be quoted but inter'd

hmm...

wow, use of both the search and quote functions... Think google are hiring

• Advertisement

aww... I didn't meant to hurt your feelings. Back on topic I find the whole cult of obama and his worshippers a littlle distrurbing to be honest, similar to a religous revival with its unsubstantiated message of hope.

aww... I didn't meant to hurt your feelings.

Didn't realise you were that caring.. Agreed, back on topic

Thanks Commander, :) smiles.
    But to the intial topic on hand.

Obama the anti christ?. I really do think that the elite will use anything to try manipulate the masses. Bible, war on terror, Low Taxes stimulus, war on shoes, bush been "stupid" (but its acting) Fox vs Cnn, Bill maher vs Bill O'reilly the muslims are all bad christians are all good, Obama the saviour, Liberating Iraq is a call from god. Iraq WMDs was a mistake. Keep saying mistakes is ok. Anything else I have missed out? I haven't been reading the bible lately now.

I mean, there has to be a limit of the amount of garbage the Elite carry and spin out?

Why are we listening to this nonsense even?

Obama going to save the world, then hes christ like or then hes anti christed yo yo yo yo you all take your pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

5E49571341DD91D3313A49A8CC09.JPG

check out her left hand giving the "el diablo" sign recent issue of vogue.

barack_obama_time_magazine_cover_2008_october.jpg

Notice how the "M" in time has been centered to appear like two horns

time_clinton_93.jpg

more horns

time-putin.jpg

win0-030.jpg

well spotted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Confident doesn't equate as right.

lbj_misc_2008_07_time-cover.jpg

this photo is particularly evil imo....

two "horns" above his head formed from the letter "M" in time behind him.

5 sided star ( pentagram ) on his forehead. Draw lines from both "horns" to the pentagram and between the "horns" giving you an inverted triangle.

above his right shoulder is the number 99 ( 66 ).

above his left shoulder reads "leader of the redeem team". Redeem from what i can see has nine different definitions. Redeem in theology means " to deliver from sin and its consequences by means of a sacrifice offered for the sinner", (leader of the sacrifice/sinners maybe???)Lucifer sits on the left shoulder I think lol
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/redeem

Lebron James is black but hes wearing a white kit. black and white ying and yang life and death.

two hands on the ball (earth,globe) might mean control of the world. The word molten with a flame sign pretty much speaks for itself meaning hell on earth , "as above, as below".

just my opinion sry if Im going off topic a bit....

Diogenes wrote: »
    Confident doesn't equate as right.

Thanks for the lesson. unfortunately I was sick on stating the obvious day.

And if I could pre-empt your response. I was there on common sense day, logic day, reasoning day etc.

WakeUp wrote: »
    Notice how the "M" in time has been centered to appear like two horns

The "M" isn't centered.

• Advertisement

well spotted

when you know what to look for it jumps out at it you. I reckon ALex Jones reads boards.ie lol infowars is running the story about Mrs Obama in Vogue a day after I posted that pic Ive been leaving replys at infowars telling people to come and read this blog but they keep getting deleted mmmm I wonder lol...

http://www.infowars.com/michelle-obama-flashes-%E2%80%98el-diablo%E2%80%99-hand-signal-on-cover-of-vogue/

The "M" isn't centered.

technically your probably correct it isnt dead center but its close enough to be classed as center imo in the context of what I said.

when you know what to look for it jumps out at it you. I reckon ALex Jones reads boards.ie lol infowars is running the story about Mrs Obama in Vogue a day after I posted that pic Ive been leaving replys at infowars telling people to come and read this blog but they keep getting deleted mmmm I wonder lol...

http://www.infowars.com/michelle-obama-flashes-%E2%80%98el-diablo%E2%80%99-hand-signal-on-cover-of-vogue/

Ha. Thats gas. Makes you wonder why they do it though.

Ha. Thats gas. Makes you wonder why they do it though.

exactly what it does makes you wonder why, we can never know for sure obviously but a lot of famous people elites or whatever have been photographed doing it over the years maybe theres something in it maybe not when u notice it though it really sticks out I think...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

this photo is particularly evil imo....

two "horns" above his head formed from the letter "M" in time behind him.

5 sided star ( pentagram ) on his forehead.

A star with a striped basketball inside it. with a red white and blue colour scheme.

stars,stripes,red white and blue - why on earth would they be on a US team logo unless its a conspiracy

Draw lines from both "horns" to the pentagram and between the "horns" giving you an inverted triangle.

Regardless of the pentagram, the middle segment of M always forms an inverted triangle if you draw a line across the top

above his right shoulder is the number 99 ( 66 ).

100 athletes to watch = James and 99 others - how is 66 relevant?

above his left shoulder reads "leader of the redeem team". Redeem from what i can see has nine different definitions. Redeem in theology means " to deliver from sin and its consequences by means of a sacrifice offered for the sinner", (leader of the sacrifice/sinners maybe???)Lucifer sits on the left shoulder I think lol
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/redeem

Redeem team - a play on the previous "dream team" slogan. The USA had failed to perform at the previous games, and had picked a squad of star players to regain their position as no. 1 basketball team
    Lebron James is black but hes wearing a white kit. black and white ying and yang life and death.

The US wear white, hes black, wheres the conspiracy?
    two hands on the ball (earth,globe) might mean control of the world. The word molten with a flame sign pretty much speaks for itself meaning hell on earth , "as above, as below".
    Two hands on the ball may also mean he's holding it to keep it in shot. The word molten, with flame sign pretty much speaks for itself meaning he's holding a basketball made by the supplier of Olympic matchballs since 1984, sort of like the way its not an NWO conspiracy when GAA players appear in shots with football with O'Neills written on it
    just my opinion sry if Im going off topic a bit....

There are occasionally things which should be taken at face value without searching for conspiracies that dont exist

ceegee wrote: »
    There are occasionally things which should be taken at face value without searching for conspiracies that dont exist

I dont disagree with anything your saying there the description I gave of the photo is what it is just an alternative slant on things some observations if you will admittedly not your average ones:) 99 could be 66 if you juggle the digits around thats where that part came from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

That time thing is rediculous.

Some people here have way too much time on their hands.

What's the point of posting comped images?

Edit - I see you deleted your post Run

What's the point of posting comped images?

Edit - I see you deleted your post Run
    Your too slow. :p

• Advertisement

Obama First, Jesus Second in Harris Hero Poll.

Chicago Sun-Times reported "Obama beats out Jesus as America's hero." The article starts:

ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Americans named President Obama as their No. 1 hero, followed by Jesus Christ and Martin Luther King, in a new Harris poll.

Others in the top 10, in descending order, were Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, Abraham Lincoln, John McCain, John F. Kennedy, Chesley Sullenberger and Mother Teresa.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/michael-m-bates/2009/02/20/harris-hero-poll-obama-first-jesus-second

Harris Poll explained: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris_Interactive

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement