Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex and ehh.. condoms?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh stop wth the condoms over the head thing, that streches them well out of shape and there is a point past which a condom will not natural strech and if it does it's not much use as a condom any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

SetantaL wrote: »
    Durex are crap. all durex. use mates, much easier.

I always had difficulty putting on Durex as well - I switched to Mates too - I found them much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

OP your measurements would be similar to my own, takes me about 30 seconds to get a durex on. Just practice practice practice. I used to buy the bigger ones but had a box of the normal lads and just got used to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

chris_oc wrote: »
    ^

try puttin it on with lube though sounds like the best bet!

This, is a very bad idea. Lube inside a condom will cause it to slip off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The only durex product that I could ever get on was the pleasuremax ones, the rest were did not fit whatsoever. I even tried similar durex and they didn't work, but the pleasuremax certainly did.

A lot of people are right though, you're 110% doing something wrong. Perhaps go into a chemist and ask one of the girls at the counter to show you how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

nipplenuts wrote: »
    This, is a very bad idea. Lube inside a condom will cause it to slip off.

fair enough you're actually very very right there!:o

I'll get my coat!..... haha

in fairness though.. what in the world could be goin so wrong! its mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

chris_oc wrote: »
    in fairness though.. what in the world could be goin so wrong! its mad!

Inexperience. Condoms are a bastard to get on the first few times afterall.

Op: Could give the female condoms a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 RuthieBaby13200

Hi OP, as a girl and being in a long term relationship me and my bf tried a few different types, Durex didnt work for us, so tried Mates, (available from Boots) and they rock, are very very good, and there's so many different varieties of them now! And also boots buy 2, get 1 free option is great, as are the boxes of Mates with the c*ck vibrating ring, you could incorporate into your f-play!
    Best of luck!!! and take your time!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Mates > Durex

Just dont go trying a king size mars bar wrapper :P

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have the exact opposite problem, condoms are way too big for my penis and slip off, I have to keep pulling them back. So don't be too upset, it could be much worse :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,245 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Search around, different sizes are available.

Advertisement