Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you heading out Friday night?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Friday night was the craziest I have ever seen Cork City for taxies. I went to my emergency waiting spot where traffic concentrates coming into the city and taxis were turning down legitimate fares.

I had to go to my theoretical taxi spot. I got one there instantly, but it was nuts I had to go there in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭LiffeyValleyB

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Friday night was the craziest I have ever seen Cork City for taxies. I went to my emergency waiting spot where traffic concentrates coming into the city and taxis were turning down legitimate fares.

I had to go to my theoretical taxi spot. I got one there instantly, but it was nuts I had to go there in the first place.

Cork? This thread is only about people heading out in Dublin.

Advertisement