Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women casually smoking heroin on Dublin bus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Boombastic wrote: »
    Yes, but she forgot to bring the saucers and sideplates, either that or she sold them

And not a single doiley in sight!

Recession!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

a junkie got on the bus as well about 2 weeks ago
    smoking heroin
    asked me if i wanted some :L
    you guys are acting like this is a shock or something , if anything this is why tourists visit ireland :D to see the unbelieveable that we take for granted everyday

good on a junkies keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

in fairness the comments on reddit have stated , that the decor of the bus is replicated all across Canada , USA , Europe , Scandinavia ect ect , even one bloke from OZ is saying the buses are EXACTLY the same

so it might not be Dublin , do the window handles at the top not look wrong ?
    also she is WELL fed for a junkie , and does not look that sick

i think people are jumping to conclusions
    it could be dublin - but im thinking it might not be

do i win a prize if im correct ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

dj jarvis wrote: »

Of course it's Dublin, just look at the fu€kin head on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Thats almost definitely dublin bus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,323 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The Heroin allows me to get over my addiction to KFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

If one good thing has come from this it's that I now know that lots of cities have the same bus interior as Dublin Bus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Can't be a Dublin Bus.
    I see six seats in the picture and only one scobie.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

From Reddit -
    Today I learned that Dublin and Baltimore are separated by an ocean but united by upholstery and heroin.

Gave me a giggle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

I lived in Dublin for 5 years. I left in 2002. I went back recently for a few days and I have to say it is very rough around the city centre. There were scumbags and drug dealers on every street. The Gardai completely ignored obvious drug deals in doorways about 150m from the Spire. It has never been a great European city but it has become a grotty city and needs a Bloomberg type to sort it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Seen it a number of times on darts/buses. Animal bars are apparently the cheapest way to get your foil!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

in fairness the comments on reddit have stated , that the decor of the bus is replicated all across Canada , USA , Europe , Scandinavia ect ect , even one bloke from OZ is saying the buses are EXACTLY the same

so it might not be Dublin , do the window handles at the top not look wrong ?
    also she is WELL fed for a junkie , and does not look that sick

i think people are jumping to conclusions

The op from the reddit thread said it was Dublin in one of their comments.

Knasher wrote: »
    The op from the reddit thread said it was Dublin in one of their comments.

okey dokey so

Looks like a VT class bus, would say it's a 46A alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

iirc a lot of the problems come from there being a lot of methodone clinics in the city centre, so junkies are basically herded into one place and let loose.

I live across the road from a drug rehab place (a nice quiet one thankfully) and it's gas, every day at 5 the same crowd come out, wait for a car to turn up and buy their drugs. It's so blatant! Yet the only thing the gardai do is set up a feckin tax checkpoint right next to where they do it. I dont mind though, they don't cause any trouble in the area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

I'm amazed at how shocked everyone is by this. Lived in Dublin all my life, seen it multiple times on different bus routes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Well that's sorted that out nicely:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

I've done my research (thank you google) and I've concluded she's most likely not smoking heroin.

Heroin is rarely smoked in a cigarette (which is what she appears to be holding and given the roll-up material beside her)

Heroin is usually smoked by heating it on tinfoil and breathing the vapor's through a tube. She doesn't appear to be doing this and also I'd imagine it would be difficult/stupid to do on a bus (bus moving, delicate operation, cost of Heroin).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've done my research (thank you google) and I've concluded she's most likely not smoking heroin.

Heroin is rarely smoked in a cigarette (which is what she appears to be holding and given the roll-up material beside her)

Heroin is usually smoked by heating it on tinfoil and breathing the vapor's through a tube. She doesn't appear to be doing this and also I'd imagine it would be difficult/stupid to do on a bus (bus moving, delicate operation, cost of Heroin).
    Well thank you professor science, but it's been established that not only is she smoking heroin, but people smoke heroin on buses all day every day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

This is a daily occurence on the 40 ( ex 78a).

That said, they're usually just heating it on tinfoil and inhaling.

• Advertisement

it could be staged , something about that photo from the instant i saw it , something did not sit right , i dont know what , but something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

phasers wrote: »
    Well thank you professor science, but it's been established that not only is she smoking heroin, but people smoke heroin on buses all day every day

I bet you google didn't tell him that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

it could be staged , something about that photo from the instant i saw it , something did not sit right , i dont know what , but something

Art installation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Sorry mate, you fail the course on research abilities, very poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

The shadows are all wrong!

I would don my tin-foil hat but the shop on the Dublin Quays was unsurprisingly sold out of Animal Bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

What doesn't sit right is her arse, the fcuking size of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Posters on reddit claiming the incident happened in other cities mainly in the US or Canada.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Chauncey wrote: »
    At least her bag isn't on the seat.

Her arse and fanny are though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

****, I think I saw that woman on a bus about an hour ago. She seemed to be having difficulty getting up from her seat, but I kinda put it down to the bus motion etc.

Ha, how weird. People are always saying the **** they see on dublin buses, but I dunno, I've never seen any of that. Maybe the routes I'd be taking are a lot less scumbag-prone to those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

She's obviously smoking a jeffrey..stroke the furry seats.

Advertisement